Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ookuwagata
Aug 26, 2007

I love you this much!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Frankly I'm surprised the cheapest option to Reykjavik wasn't WOW Air or Icelandair. In almost every instance they can undercut their competition pretty noticeably.

With that said, Keflavik is a fine airport until you get to the departing gate. Then it becomes hell on Earth. First and only time I've ever actually taken the time to contact corporate offices and complain about operations.

Haha, yeah, I remember waiting in a big mass of people waiting to get on the plane, then this official comes up to me and demands to know my itinerary. I tell him I arrived a week ago, and now am returning to the US. He wants to know my itinerary when in the US.

I was confused as hell. "I'm going home." He keeps asking me for my itinerary in the US. "I debark at JFK, clear customs, walk to the domestic departures and go to San Francisco, and go home?" He keeps asking me my itinerary. I'm confused as hell and don't know what he wants. I show him my printed out ticket, and he keeps asking for my itinerary.

Eventually he demands my passport, and disappears with it for 10 minutes, and then returns it to me and clears me to get on the plane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread