Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aquila
Jan 24, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU3TYFSNybg

Sigur Ros driving the ring road right now. Makes me want to go to Iceland even more. I think I know what I'm gonna burn all my miles on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aquila
Jan 24, 2003

I just booked June 17 to 26 roundtrip to Iceland and have also reserved my car rental. Hopefully weather is good and Solstice doesn't make things too crazy, this was the best time that I could take a week off work. My plan is maybe attempt the ring road (totally skipping Reykjavik) or if I can convince some friends to join me do a more leisurely circuit and also some mountain biking tours.

• Locked thread