Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Too lazy to boot up the required machine for this but I know I still have poo poo I got from Napster when it was "good". I'm amazed I could find any of the stupid nerdy bullshit I wanted then at all. i remember getting a bunch of tracks off some Japan only Gunsmith Cats album, who the hell ripped that and was sharing it on Napster back then, holy gently caress. Anime was barely a thing yet. I got a copy of Yume no Naka e and no idea wtf it was / was from but I liked it so I kept it all this time. Also lots of Blues Brothers for whatever reason. All comedy songs on Napster were tagged as Weird Al no matter how clearly not him they were.

I also remember getting some new PC that ran WinME and for whatever reason the only song I had at the moment on it was Magic Carpet Ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread