Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

im more of a calamari man myself tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

libclam-core

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Citizen Tayne posted:

I found it. Ronald bless

happy to oblige

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

honestly getting shot is probably a lot better for your health than eating suburban american cuisine

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Citizen Tayne posted:

Cracker Barrel is tasty as gently caress and I don't care who knows I feel that way.

cracker barrel:actual southern cooking::pizza hut:actual pizza

its bad. the only thing its good for is taking grandparents to at 4 in the afternoon

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Citizen Tayne posted:

Actually, it's good.

the next time i make biscuits, grits and collards im going to mail some to you. like, in a usps envelope with not enough stamps. by the time it gets to you, rancid and half leaked out the envelope, it will apparently still be the best southern food youve ever tasted

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Citizen Tayne posted:

"snobby" person from deep south: "Cracker Barrel just isn't authentic enough. You can't taste the poverty or incest!"

italy is a country full of basement dwelling neckbeards but that doesnt change the fact that youd have to be really dense to claim olive garden is not trough filler and neapolitans have no idea what good food is

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Smythe posted:

I don't think they have cracker barrel here.

missing out on some pro golf tee boardgames then

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i apologize for my anger over southern food. i just really want a good biscuit and some green tomato jam

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Bad Sneakers posted:

i'm just saying maybe you'll like it

i last went to applebees in like 2004 during college because they had some all you can drink martini special

it turns out "all i could drink" was one sip because it was 95% olive juice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Bad Sneakers posted:

that and apple butter are two things i never got a taste for

yeah, i dont dislike apple butter, but its like the freebsd of condiments. nothing wrong with it, but theres always a better choice

• Locked thread