Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

im glad rafa has gone from managing the biggest club in the world to being relegated with newcastle, thats insanely funny to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

sassassin posted:

Worcestershire is nice.

Source?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Walk on, jap

On a victory lap

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
well done Leicesters

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

heh

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

:getin:

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

as an additional question if the french league has so many good players why do newcastle keep buying the bad ones

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
Wow some top top time wasting at tge end there well done Leicester

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

gently caress yes Leicester

mushi
Oct 13, 2003
I am addicted to video games.
This is a probably a dumb question, but how does Tim Howard get to do commentary for NBC while still at Everton? Doesn't he have to train as a part of the first team? Does the club need to give him permission, and if so, why would they do so? I know he's a backup, but drat.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Ewar Woowar posted:

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

It was a good win

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

mushi posted:

This is a probably a dumb question, but how does Tim Howard get to do commentary for NBC while still at Everton? Doesn't he have to train as a part of the first team? Does the club need to give him permission, and if so, why would they do so? I know he's a backup, but drat.

I think you're greatly overestimating how much time footballers actually spend at "work"

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

excuse me lady posted:

This idea that London is a big draw for footballers is pretty stupid to be honest. It's not like they're spending their spare time at the old Vic or the opera is it? All professional footballers want is a massive bastard house in a leafy suburb with the occasional trip to a gaudy VIP nightclub, all of which can be achieved almost anywhere in the country.

yeah the only thing rich men in their 20s want is a big house in the suburbs rofl

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Ewar Woowar posted:

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

No shame in losing away to the league winners imo.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Bogan Krkic posted:

as an additional question if the french league has so many good players why do newcastle keep buying the bad ones

graham carr loves a foreign fancy dan instead of a hard man in midfield

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
just remembered my grandad was a fox

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
very entertaining game pause

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I'll take boring 1-0 wins all day every day.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Jose posted:

had we sacked mcclaren weeks ago and go benitez we might have stayed up

weeks ago benitez was still at real madrid

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
if mcclaren had been in charge we'd have been destroyed but i think its too late for benitez to save us since we'll lose to sunderland next week then they'll beat norwich the week after and be clear

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

mushi posted:

most clubs have mondays off

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

mushi posted:

maybe tim howard stopped going to training right around the time he became completely poo poo and started commentating?

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

EC10 posted:

maybe tim howard stopped going to training right around the time he became completely poo poo and started commentating?
when did you stop going to training

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Can't believe we're going to win the league...

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Ewar Woowar posted:

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Jose posted:

if mcclaren had been in charge we'd have been destroyed but i think its too late for benitez to save us since we'll lose to sunderland next week then they'll beat norwich the week after and be clear

Your 5 or 6 top 6 quality players will keep you up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

8raz posted:

when did you stop going to training

Jan 17, 2005

• Locked thread