Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Both of these games own. Bournemouth lead again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Maybe Bournemouth will decide to hold the lead this time?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Oooofff...thought the pass inside would have been better but the lob was cool.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lee Mason is a joke of a referee.

Gene Ricman
Aug 14, 2008
"terrible decision by Lee Mason" well theres something you hear literally every single week.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
the commentator just said that lee mason is unfit for the premier league and that he proves that every single week. hell, i agree.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Lee Mason is a joke of a referee.

what on earth was that last 20 minutes from him, I've not seen a referee go to poo poo like that in ages

good game but hilariously unpopular refing

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Spangly A posted:

what on earth was that last 20 minutes from him, I've not seen a referee go to poo poo like that in ages

good game but hilariously unpopular refing

I do not know. Mason seems to make a few decent decisions early in the game and then after 30 minutes decides he's going to enforce an entirely different rule interpretation. Eventually he actually forgets what's going on and just starts booking everything and bottles a big decision. It would be hugely amusing if there wasn't tens of millions of pounds riding on these decisions.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
That Mane sending off just gets funnier and funnier the more I see it, never a red and we better be appealing it.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
Ive got a feeling that villa will get something from the match today. Im going to put a cheeky pound on a win for the villains!

Enkor
Dec 17, 2005
That is not it at all.
Spurs are ahead from a quick free kick and I'm glad

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
That was a nice goal by Harry Kane.

And apparently some fans have set off some smoke to celebrate the goal?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
The best time to score

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://streamable.com/og1j

a good goal.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Look at this thread, no one cares about Spurs

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
This sub is basically dead tbf

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
https://twitter.com/Paul_Bothwick/status/709043276846899200?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Looking forward to a Rafa-led Newcastle starting their survival charge at the expense of Leicester's title challenge. Really looking. Forward. To it.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

I like Rafa and would quite like to see him win some games except for this one and the one at Anfield.

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)
I want Leicester to win the league but I want Newcastle to not get relegated more, so Rafa please win.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I am Very Nervous about this game, much like every other Leicester game.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Rakosi posted:

I want Leicester to win the league but I want Newcastle to not get relegated more, so Rafa please win.

Same

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
t(r)oon army

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol Leicester will score at least 5 times

Benadryl Brownie
Aug 18, 2005

Haway les gars
I've never been more excited for an almost certain loss.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I'm rooting for the toons

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
we're going to lose but i'll take newcastle defending well and not conceding all the goals

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

NO-QUARTERMASTER

Jose posted:

we're going to lose but i'll take newcastle defending well and not conceding all the goals

This. The real fight begins on Sunday at the derby imo.

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
well Rafa sure is saying some lovely things but I'm just not confident

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Does the size of the manager effect the size of the bounce?

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Ranieri talking mad poo poo to Rafa but laughing so the cameras don't pick it up

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
When I eventually think back of Leicester's title this season, the first thing that will come to mind are those stupid plastic clapping devices.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I hope Leicester win and Rafa makes a face.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think some posters have missed my post in which I say that Lester will score at least 5 goals

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
COME ON THE FOXES

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

NO-QUARTERMASTER

Was Mahrez praying? That's not fair if god is on their side too

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
That blackdude nearly fuckinh scored

return0
Apr 11, 2007
cool crowd imo

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I hope for a good game and for newcastle to lose, I think it's going to make a difference that this game is at the Kung Pow Chicken stadium and not the Sports Direct Arena

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
Just had a thought that Danny Simpson might soon have a Premier League Winners medal

• Locked thread