Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
we're going to lose but i'll take newcastle defending well and not conceding all the goals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Rakosi posted:

Take off Anita, bring on Doumbia, and put Gini where Anita was.

he's shite in central midfield

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bogan Krkic posted:

so are all your other players haha

its a big problem and i'm glad we signed yet another defensive midfielder and lazy oval office shelvey in january

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bogan Krkic posted:

shelvey is a defensive midfielder the way gerrard is, ie he isnt

he doesn't play defensive midfield, that is saivet, i just noticed he doesn't run at all and if someone marks him thats him out of the game after sassassin said a million times he's lazy as gently caress

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

sassassin posted:

Lester are gonna bottle this.

i hope so but this is newcastle and we'll concede 2 goals in the last 10 minutes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

had we sacked mcclaren weeks ago and go benitez we might have stayed up

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Akbar posted:

internet bruv

adam johnson seems a good reason for clubs to stop their players doing this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bogan Krkic posted:

as an additional question if the french league has so many good players why do newcastle keep buying the bad ones

graham carr loves a foreign fancy dan instead of a hard man in midfield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

if mcclaren had been in charge we'd have been destroyed but i think its too late for benitez to save us since we'll lose to sunderland next week then they'll beat norwich the week after and be clear

• Locked thread