Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
still haven't made my mind if okazaki is good or just runs around a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
50 international goals in the AFC is an odd metric for finishing success. Big Joze Altidore has 91 international goals!!!

But yes, Okazaki meter moving towards "good"

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

JFairfax posted:

wrong thread?

came up on the announcing on my stream.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

straight up brolic posted:

does jozy really have 91 international goals, god drat john candy ruined sport in latin america and the Caribbean

ah 33 my apologies. mixed up my numbers.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Bogan Krkic posted:

if youre rich its good to live where other rich people live because therell be more places to spend all your money but if you live somewhere poo poo then you might have millions in the bank but you can still only spend it at discount shops and that

internet bruv

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Bogan Krkic posted:

yeah let me just be a millionaire footballer ordering a ferrari and a fancy dinner on the internet ffs

if you're that rich you can go for a private chef and driver. how many ferraris do you reckon you'll go out and buy on the weekend?

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Frankston posted:

As someone who lived in the midlands for over 20 years, I can vouch for this. The first that springs to mind is

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Bogan Krkic posted:

why is the french league so poo poo if theyve got such good players

not enough neighborhood ferrari dealers

• Locked thread