Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Flip the alex lever to stop the spam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Adar posted:

Number of personal phone numbers read out loud in that message: 1

while a terrible, terrible idea, it wasn't exactly for that reason

Except his full name, parents' names, and city he lives. Now I wonder if there is a social media website that millions use and promotes using their real info? Oh yeah Facebook exist.

I get that chargebacks cost SA money and don't care that lowtax called this kid. Post his forums names and the voicemail, but don't post a way for every member to look him up.

SPACE HOMOS fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Mar 12, 2016

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

LadyAmbien posted:

When Alex Levert does a chargeback it costs me personally 1% of my will to live.

Sorry about your impending death. RIP.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Yeah, agreed, gently caress this guy. Charge back should be used for instances of fraud and loving over Star Citizen (but I repeat myself), not as a way to get re-reimbursed on your crappy posting ventures.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

this is a strange ARG for the doomhouse 3 movie

But I will play along, Richard...

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

I hate yankees posted:

isn't it fraud to issue charge backs that aren't legitimate?

It certainly is!

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I have some good suggestions for the forums, when is a good time to call you

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Except his full name, parents' names, and city he lives. Now I wonder if there is a social media website that millions use and promotes using their real info? Oh yeah Facebook exist.

I have exactly zero sympathy for any blowback this idiot gets. Plus he was publishing his own twitter, and his account on other website forums while spamming. I don't think he cares about people knowing who he is.
The problem with posting his forum name is that he has roughly 45+ of them.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

SPACE HOMOS posted:

I get that chargebacks cost SA money and don't care that lowtax called this kid. Post his forums names and the voicemail, but don't post a way for every member to look him up.
*tiny violin plays in the background*

what you've done to Alex Levert is just wrong

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Here's to 40 accountd and 40 more!

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Are you mad that famed poster Moot got a job for making a website worse than this one?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Lol he likes the Big Bang theory and two and a half men.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

mr levert have you considered using that 400 to buy a neck

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
The bank is definitely going to give money back. This site isn't very legitimate.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Are you mad that famed poster Moot got a job for making a website worse than this one?
Why would I care, how does that affect me in any way

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Wait til the trans community hears about this

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Lol he likes the Big Bang theory and two and a half men.

Mod Edit: *image removed for time being*

story checks out

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Mar 12, 2016

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Lowtax can we make a podcast that is just us leaving messages for each other back and forth on our answering machines?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

SPACE HOMOS posted:

:cry:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Windows 98 posted:

Lowtax can we make a podcast that is just us leaving messages for each other back and forth on our answering machines?

go hog wild

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Ripoff posted:

Sorry about your impending death. RIP.

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.

LadyAmbien fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Mar 12, 2016

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

SPACE HOMOS posted:

yeah let's think about the feelings of the stupid rear end in a top hat that is so mad about being permabanned for justified reasons that he's spent a week making new accounts, spamming with them, getting banned, and then calling his bank up to lie about not making the purchases.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Lowtax posted:

You've registered over 40 accounts in the past three days just to post insane spam idiocy in GBS and it's really not all that fun to be constantly cleaning up your mess. I tried calling your parents, Gerald and Irene, but couldn't get ahold of them so I left a message.

http://downloads.somethingawful.com/alex.mp3

Please, Alex Levert from Toronto, stop posting. Do it for Gerald and Irene. G*d bless. Namaste.

A nice voicemail, but uh, is it wise to broadcast your own phone number to the forums so more creepy goons end up stalking and harassing you?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
wouldnt want alex to get sent a bunch of pizzas!!!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

so all i have to do to get lowtax to call my parents is spend $400 on this forum and post real bad? well shucks I must be about halfway there with the cash and well ahead on the posting

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

A nice voicemail, but uh, is it wise to broadcast your own phone number to the forums so more creepy goons end up stalking and harassing you?
It's a Skype number

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

twitter fingers turn to trigger fingers

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

LadyAmbien posted:

It certainly is!

extradite his rear end from canadia

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

AlexLevert posted:

Richard this is not fun or fair for a variety of reasons. What happened to the OLD SA without this new rule of uneducated terrible? What happened to a FREE INTERNET? Why not hillary 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peRS3KGNxoY

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

"Insane feat" is a good way of putting it.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Just wait until he calls Lowtax's parents!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

so all i have to do to get lowtax to call my parents is spend $400 on this forum and post real bad? well shucks I must be about halfway there with the cash and well ahead on the posting

i think the key thing here is that he's not actually paying the $400

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i think the key thing here is that he's not actually paying the $400

in my rush to make a terrible joke i overlooked a key fact in this case

shameful

Aug 4, 2010

phone my parents and give them an update on my posting, like a school report

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Linux Pirate posted:

Just wait until he calls Lowtax's parents!

NOOOOOOOOO. What if Dick is trying to watch Deadwood again!? Don't do this Alex, please.

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?
Alex should buy his parents an account here

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
I wanted to see Alex Levert's twitter because I was curious how insane he was so I googled his name, and his dad used to be a teacher until he was convicted for inappropriately touching a pre-teen in 2001.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Keg posted:

I wanted to see Alex Levert's twitter because I was curious how insane he was so I googled his name, and his dad used to be a teacher until he was convicted for inappropriately touching a pre-teen in 2001.
No wonder their son is such a fuckup

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Keg posted:

He comes from a long line of kiddie diddlers.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Keg posted:

He comes from a good background, I tell you what.

e: f;b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

this is alex thinking he is invincible against SA mods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxjrxIGnvVk&t=343s

• Locked thread