Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

The Consultant posted:

Hell I'd take 04, would have liked to have access to join with a credit card that year. Waited patiently to join an online forum for 2 years - lurked instead. Still just lurk, go figure.

I did the same thing, but started lurking in 2000. The forums were open to the public a lot so I didn't figure I was missing much, but learned the error of my ways in 04.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
Such a mild voicemail. Getting too old to cockslap a child, or is this perhaps a play to rile him up and get more Canadabux?

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010
hey alex next time you're going to blow $400 on the forums can you maybe just paypal it to me instead and ill save you some trouble and shitpost for you

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

fist4jesus posted:

Such a mild voicemail. Getting too old to cockslap a child, or is this perhaps a play to rile him up and get more Canadabux?

Cockslapping Alex was his fathers job.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Hobo Pyro posted:

hey alex next time you're going to blow $400 on the forums can you maybe just paypal it to me instead and ill save you some trouble and shitpost for you

alex i will do it for 250 and my posts will be shittier

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I'll shitpost for a dollar

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

ethanol posted:

I'll shitpost for a dollar

this is why we have unions, chump.

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010
get with the program join the shitposters union

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010

Hobo Pyro posted:

get with the program join the shitposters union

registration fee is $400

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

YouAreStoopud posted:

I haven't read GBS in at least 5 years, and see this joke. I wonder how many people still get it?

I made a subtle ref to it a few pages back so I do. :)

FREE TASTY!

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Angela Christine posted:

It is kind of weird that on his first account his only posts were in E/N. When I started reading the front page many years ago, my first thought wasn't "this comedy site is where I would go looking for emotional support after a breakup". There are plenty of other more supportive places online to be a sadsack.

Perhaps he prefers the honest, curt, hard love approach of SA?
I know I do. :allears:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
when i first joined i went to EN cause it seemed like the best place to troll and mock people?

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Smash it Smash hit posted:

when i first joined i went to EN cause it seemed like the best place to troll and mock people?

Shame on you for not giving honest helpful advice to suffering goons.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Lt. Tanaka posted:

Shame on you for not giving honest helpful advice to suffering goons.

got a week long probbie for it to :( sorry bubba

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

YouAreStoopud posted:

I haven't read GBS in at least 5 years, and see this joke. I wonder how many people still get it?

i can taste piss

Rad Wood
Dec 26, 2005
Segata Sanshiro!

Lt. Tanaka posted:

Perhaps he prefers the honest, curt, hard love approach of SA?
I know I do. :allears:

And it's a safe place because he knows that we (probably) won't diddle him.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Haven't seen any of his posts today, did you figure out how to block his cc or did he just kill himself?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
who can really say

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

This kid needs the equivalent of a kickstarter high-tier reward for the money he’s given you this week. If you still had the office you could 3D print a statue of him and put it on your desk.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Y-Hat posted:

alex tweeted his gmail, should i post it here

if we wanted the forums to be an RSS feed of his twitter account, he wouldn't be banned

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Commie NedFlanders posted:

if we wanted the forums to be an RSS feed of his twitter account, he wouldn't be banned

add a RSS feed already then geez

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

i'm just saying if i want a million updates about his twitter posts, i;ll just follow him on twitter. i don't need to see that tripe here, that's the whole point of this thread

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

reallivedinosaur posted:

who can really say

Sounds like this broad would be chill to just have a beer and hang out with.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

FrankieGoes posted:

Sounds like this broad would be chill to just have a beer and hang out with.

sounds like someone i would agree with on like 90% of things but whom i would relentlessly troll anyway

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Commie NedFlanders posted:

sounds like someone i would agree with on like 90% of things but whom i would relentlessly troll anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXrOoODYPNE

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

broken sadbrain from Toronto posted:

"As a result, I've become something of an urban legend in my gaming communities, a ghost story, cult figure, polarizing at times and mediating at others"

I mean, I know he's legit insane and all that, but still.... GODDAMN! That's some pro-tier delusions, right there.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

autoaim.cfg posted:

I mean, I know he's legit insane and all that, but still.... GODDAMN! That's some pro-tier delusions, right there.

Aren't you that one extremely weird bald dude who spent the better part of a year singlehandedly maintaining a gbs thread + stalking wiki about that one autistic horror writer, and you videofilmed yourself shirtless and playing the ukulele about/at him, for old GBS lols?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Minimalist Program posted:

Aren't you that one extremely weird bald dude who spent the better part of a year singlehandedly maintaining a gbs thread + stalking wiki about that one autistic horror writer, and you videofilmed yourself shirtless and playing the ukulele about/at him, for old GBS lols?

Holy loving lol if true :prepop:

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

serious norman posted:

Why are crazy ppl drawn to the kyankas

Rich is a psychic vampire who feeds on other people's sanity in order to maintain his own.

Six pictures of a cat. IDGI.

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
*drops mic*

Pretty sure that there were plenty of people propping that thread up, it went on for ages, but you clearly remember my contributions. You're talking about Nickolaus Pacione, a severely deranged loon who was a "thing" back in the days, yes. He's still at it, by the way, crazy as a badger on meth. There wasn't a "stalking wiki", but he's got his own Encyclopedia Dramatica entry. I had nothing to do with that, although I did put up a site featuring his crazy written and video rants, for shits and giggles, yeah. Cinema Pacione, I think we called it. It's long since dead now. The ukulele thing is completely unrelated, but I did do something like that. It was like a "please don't post bad threads" song, that I just whipped up as a response to some horrible thread. I had clothes on though... don't know where you got the shirtless thing from, but it does sound like something I'd do, so I've probably done something like that too. poo poo, now I have to go dig into my FTP. It's literally been years and years.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

autoaim.cfg posted:

Pretty sure that there were plenty of people propping that thread up, it went on for ages, but you clearly remember my contributions. You're talking about Nickolaus Pacione, a severely deranged loon who was a "thing" back in the days, yes. He's still at it, by the way, crazy as a badger on meth. There wasn't a "stalking wiki", but he's got his own Encyclopedia Dramatica entry. I had nothing to do with that, although I did put up a site featuring his crazy written and video rants, for shits and giggles, yeah. Cinema Pacione, I think we called it. It's long since dead now. The ukulele thing is completely unrelated, but I did do something like that. It was like a "please don't post bad threads" song, that I just whipped up as a response to some horrible thread. I had clothes on though... don't know where you got the shirtless thing from, but it does sound like something I'd do, so I've probably done something like that too. poo poo, now I have to go dig into my FTP. It's literally been years and years.

same

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

whoa one trainwreck at a time

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Ivor Biggun posted:

Six pictures of a cat. IDGI.

painted by a famous paranoid schizophrenic

autoaim.cfg posted:

Whoa

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
Wait wait am I too late
[IMG] http://i.imgur.com/7ykjpBT.png[/IMG]

Help

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Wait wait am I too late
[timg] http://i.imgur.com/7ykjpBT.png[/timg]

Help

ahahaha the chinar thread is leaking. But I am not a mod so I cannot comment.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

autoaim.cfg posted:

I am glad of this

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
*drops mic*
I went digging into the FTP and I think I know where the "shirtless" thing came from. It was most likely another "response to a horribly bad thread" I did in 2008.

I'm flabbergasted that someone actually remembers this. We're talking about poo poo I posted one time eight years ago.
Should I be worried about Minimalist Program sending me love letters about him wanting to sex me up in a bear skin rug in front of a fireplace, written in his menstrual blood now? :smithicide:

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

autoaim.cfg posted:

I went digging into the FTP and I think I know where the "shirtless" thing came from. It was most likely another "response to a horribly bad thread" I did in 2008.

I'm flabbergasted that someone actually remembers this. We're talking about poo poo I posted one time eight years ago.
Should I be worried about Minimalist Program sending me love letters about him wanting to sex me up in a bear skin rug in front of a fireplace, written in his menstrual blood now? :smithicide:

You are making it weirder for yourself. Somebody tried to own you and you went Yes please own me and rolled around in it

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
the forum does not forget its like a hivemind with severe autism

at hospital lost fingat post mote later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Wood
Dec 26, 2005
Segata Sanshiro!
"When someone is mean to you it is best to roll with it and make a joke out of it. It will take the wind right out of their sails!" - Moms

• Locked thread