Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Drinkfist posted:

I tried being someone else for a while but their skin started rotting.

Tale as old as tiiiime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

we'd never do that. krakens are in the water. we'd more likely make griffin mistakes or dragon mistakes.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Orv posted:

Tale as old as tiiiime.

I prefer this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Fox6v-L8k

Eonwe posted:

we'd never do that. krakens are in the water. we'd more likely make griffin mistakes or dragon mistakes.

you forgot posting mistakes, social mistakes and overall life choices mistakes.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Eonwe posted:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Blazing Zero posted:

pubbies are better than goons because they didnt give lowtax ten dollars

whoa~ :psyduck:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Orv posted:

I miss the old non-shitpost Eonwe but I'd rather join whatever horrific amalgam of nerds Eonwe cooks up than a Tempus Thales guild.

same

sorry TT, I just find you really creepy and overbearing

its not you, its me kiddo~

oh wait, no it is you lol

its not personal tho

its my gut instincts after you doxxed someone unironically to stay the gently caress away from you~

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SabinBlitz posted:

Hey guys, I started the original WA thread in the games forum.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765183&pagenumber=1#lastpost

But I think we'really going to go in a different direction than GoonWaffe. I was aroundoing in Albion when the theft happened and it made a lot of salty asshats kinda mad. So I'll be avoiding that.

More exposure to WA isn't a bad thing though. More goons is good!

Ok, I'm gonna post here

Don't follow us TT, this is your kingdom ✌️

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Drinkfist posted:

Buddy I loving live off saltwater and coal mining documentaries. You make me buzz your tower again and all that will be left of you is jokes about your parent's ineptitude.

Ok

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Excelsiortothemax posted:

Do we have an alliance set up yet? Lets build the biggest dong ship in the sky.
I hadn't noticed there was an alliance set up already when suggesting a new one. Here is the link to Sabin's original group

Existing Accounts -> https://www.worldsadrift.com/alliances/super-dimension-fortress-gooncross/

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Lastgirl posted:

same

sorry TT, I just find you really creepy and overbearing

its not you, its me kiddo~

oh wait, no it is you lol

its not personal tho

its my gut instincts after you doxxed someone unironically to stay the gently caress away from you~

Hey more power to you... I enjoy all these reruns and how I left these memories of me and all of us back when we played a bad game and so on and so forth. I love the attention you all bring me, Eonwe and the whole gang... Just always make me feel at home like it happened yesterday. Very adorable. Cheeky but adorable....

Good job kiddo

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

wow the worlds adrift thread is exploding id better check out this thrilling new gameplay infodump

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Flavahbeast posted:

wow the worlds adrift thread is exploding id better check out this thrilling new gameplay infodump

That comes later. First we gotta bat the loving shitlords out of here and firebomb the filth off the walls. Then you can continue in a clean posting environment about whatever this game is. I do this as a free service for you all. Now I am going back to playing EDF and Final Fantasy Record Keeper.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I am here to watch tempus thales try to sell tshirts again for a mmo

all that he is missing is bitcoins

wait has he or any hype teams came in here talking about how great discord is yet

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW8sPZH5UHM

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

Third World Reggin posted:

wait has he or any hype teams came in here talking about how great discord is yet

I'll take that honour. Mumble is outdated poo poo, it's 2016, get with the times.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Alexander DeLarge posted:

I'll take that honour. Mumble is outdated poo poo, it's 2016, get with the times.

let me know when they figure out how to add "X" closes program and not minimizes to tray.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Alexander DeLarge posted:

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

same

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i dont really know drinkfist but i respect him more for the warnings and now all these cool gifs tbh

Orv
May 4, 2011
Drinkfist is that guy I want to hang out with but he's always doing awful poo poo I want nothing to do with. MMOs in this case.

Orv fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Aug 31, 2016

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

How to post like tempus thhales

find new game, or gently caress it old game
jump into the thread with a link to the new guild you are running no matter if there is an established guild
have no one join it
pimp out your discord
sell tshirts
roll with the punches

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Orv posted:

Drinkfist is that guy I want to hang out with but he's always do awful poo poo I want nothing to do with. MMOs in this case.

This week we are playing Battleline.

https://battlelinegame.com/

Imagine a bunch of guys made a game about tanks but didn't know what tanks do so they kinda just decided to have a KV-2 be all armor and no damage and match them up against M-270 MLRS because gently caress you. Also it's an RTS kinda. Also the T-34-76 is considered a heavy tank.

Gameplay is kinda fun and it's free.

Oh and Orv I have always been here in CTS mumble all the time with the rest of us degenerates so I don't know why you don't stop by more often to see what garbage we are playing each week. Last week it was / still is Gundam Online China, Final Fantasy Record Keeper and TOME with a dash of DCSS. Week before that it was EDF 4.1 and Minecraft.

Anyone is welcome to stop by if you can stay in the channel without being run out for being some hosed up space autism.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Aug 31, 2016

Orv
May 4, 2011
I honestly don't have an answer for you, I should at least hang out every once and a while.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Orv posted:

I honestly don't have an answer for you, I should at least hang out every once and a while.

spineless gently caress

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

i dont really know drinkfist but i respect him more for the warnings and now all these cool gifs tbh

He's literally only posted one

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Or did you mean in general

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

BERGfu posted:

Or did you mean in general

https://media.giphy.com/media/14hopGnaKQtvgc/giphy.gif

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Thanks dad.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Drinkfist posted:

you forgot posting mistakes, social mistakes and overall life choices mistakes.

i play mmos and post on something awful, i make those mistakes every day.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

I'll still play this when it comes out probably.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

randombattle posted:

I'll still play this when it comes out probably.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

me reading this thread

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Third World Reggin posted:

me reading this thread

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
Wow it really is a bad games crew showing.

I wanted a good game tho

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Pavlov posted:

I wanted a good game tho

The search continues ...

Orv
May 4, 2011
Backgammon is lovely this time of year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

it is a minecraft type game which fucks up things and the op is dumb enough to link a polygon video.

One polygon is now and forever will be a poo poo company that shills reviews for cash
Two before I turned off the video one of them said that this is the only game where cutting down a tree matters cause it could fall on you and kill you. Other games do this but they are paid shills so.

everquest next landmark tried this and it didn't take off for good reasons, neither will this

It will sell plenty of dumb packs though for people with no self control and probably will never reach critical mass to make any of the mass player part fun

also lol at steampunk and airships