Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

This game looks way fun. I'm not hugely into crafting sandboxes but I absolutely love physics based movement and exploration.

This absolutely sounds like it's right up my alley, signed up and reserved my name. Has there been any news on a beta or anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

So if you go to steam you can download the World Adrift island creator.

The swinging mechanics are hella fun, and a whole game of exploring it and building your sky pirate ship sounds extremely my jam.

For those that haven't tried it, the physics remind me of worms armageddon rope physics, down to the ability to speed up your swing by reeling in. You have a pretty absurd degree of freedom of movement, and it feels incredibly satisfying careening your way around an island using only your rope and ingenuity.

Spiderman 2 seems like an apt comparison in how satisfying it feels to play!