Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Spriggly
Jan 29, 2009
I like the concept but am really skeptical at this point. I worry that it's one of those ideas that looks nice on paper but doesn't translate to good gameplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Spriggly
Jan 29, 2009
Any chance someone could toss a key my way? I'm in discord under the name Spriggly but dont have PM's cause I'm a cheapskate.

Uncle Spriggly
Jan 29, 2009
How close is this to full release? Are there a lot of features left for them to implement? I played about 6 months ago and the concept and movement is great, but there's still a lot to be desired.

Uncle Spriggly
Jan 29, 2009
I'm sure updates will make the game more populous, but I really wonder if there are enough interested people to keep the game in development for a few more months or years...