Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
A friend just gifted this to me and we've been crewing a small ship together for a day.

Holy poo poo the core of this game is incredible, grappling hooks, skyships, we had some really great pvp interactions (fighting each other across the skies, grappling between ships before giving up and calling it peace).

It's so disappointing to see the game appears to have changed little from 2017 videos. Is there still worthwhile gameplay to strive towards from the beginner level to intermediate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
I don't think I've ever played a game where physical mastery of gameplay (grappling hooks) felt so rewarding.