Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

nigga crab pollock posted:

this looks really really cool and i dig the wind waker look. i don't like the music though. a simple piano tune on top of a simple glowy reverb synth is like the most contrived way to make something ~emotional~ and it absolutely doesn't even fit the asthetic

e: the gameplay video you linked is about breakfast biscuits

it feels like the creators are overcompensating for how silly their previous games are.

I think this all hangs on how good the swinging mechanics are. If this is MMO spiderman 2 with gliding, I think I'm sold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

In Discord as Kyle Myr. Been following this game for a while, interested in learning to fly boat.

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

That's my hope. I enjoyed playing the poo poo out of the game, but I don't want to burn out on this early, somewhat rough version of the game.

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

Jackard posted:

You can also run convoluted social experiments on the unwitting playerbase

it turns out, people really like filling out forms

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

barkbell posted:

its mmo wind waker

it is, and that's pretty good. chill until someone wants to murder you.

i'm the bigass bird.