Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Freakazoid_ posted:

The graphics are bad and while swinging around is neat, the whole thing is too gimmicky to survive.

but enough about minecraft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Blazing Zero posted:

can we meet in the middle on an efficient penis ship?

We'll have to go to one side, then the other, and back again, over and over again.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

dong ships are why i have hope for this one yet

me, well im gonna design a vulva armada that entraps dong ships and snaps them in half with a hard 180 turn~ :o:

Add a sharp door that cuts ships in half after they enter, call it the Dentata fleet.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

If they're going to be journalists for this lovely game they should at least learn when to use "of" and when to use "have"

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Fog Tripper posted:

You are voicing your opinion about things that are not even in the beta yet, much less tested. Feel free to voice your opinion as loudly as you like.

As it stands, there is virtually nothing of substance that sets one island apart from another.

That's never going to change because everyone has the same set of tools and 90% of the people who will make the islands will be garbage at making islands.