Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

Tried this out the other day and enjoyed it. Looking to fly ships with chill goons. Also in Discord under the same name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

When does this go back on sale? I was in the alpha and enjoyed it.

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

https://www.worldsadrift.com/blog/to-key-or-not-to-key/

Vote B on this poll so we can get more keys you nerds :colbert:

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

Turd Herder posted:

Wow its still with in 100 on the votes.

Now it's like 70

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

heart reacts only

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

So much for releasing a 'small batch of keys'

Not complaining though - more pubbies to inspect

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

So thinking of trying this again, is the world wipe soon?

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

Started playing this again recently with a friend. We spawned on an island and a pubbie landed to work on his ship. We said we'd join his crew, which he declined. He wasn't aware that he didn't have a choice, so we killed him and relieved him of his ship, piece by piece :getin:

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

Anyone down to play this again?

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

Anyone else getting horrible Déjà-vu about this launch event and the Firefall gaming bus?

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

Raskolnikov posted:

beep beep I'mma truck.

The best thing about that truck is that the side door wouldn’t actually open.

Anyway yeah I just feel like it’s kinda pointless doing that much expensive poo poo for a launch event. Hopefully I’m wrong though.

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=kA0md0D24_Y

Trailer launched

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

Wish they’d hurry up and add treasure then instead of wasting time with this stupid radio that nobody will use.

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

Harminoff posted:

Most people will probably just use discord

Yeah that’s my point, everyone who plays with others uses discord because you’re always gonna be able to talk to that each other, even if you don’t have a radio or aren’t at your ship.

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

What’s funny is that territory control is actually something that would get people playing the game again. See: Atlas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

This game could gain a lot of players from Atlas if they just added territory control. Right now PvP is pretty meaningless.