Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

Your good vision is your fatal weakness!
I bought this silly game, logged in, immediately spotted a complete dinghy docked at a nearby unclaimed shipyard. Claimed the shipyard, tossed the spawner that was on the ship off to the ground, made my own, and sailed off to the sunset. 10/10

Applied to the Alliance as Crazyeyes. What should I do to start? Just speed around to every island I see trying to find those knowledge data cores?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

I am surprised by the forums' lack of anti- "name n shame" rules.

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

Before I get too into this, I'm a little unsure from reading back, are we primarily on US east or US west? Also, I sincerely hope we will eventually be able to make multiple characters, one for each server.

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

Okay follow up question: is there any easy way to group up with people/alliance members in game?

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

https://www.worldsadrift.com/forums/topic/tsa-press-release-tsa-repossession-and-acquisition-group/

Please don't ever stop. The actual google form is just perfect.

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

Are the wind walls particularly difficult to pass with just two tier 1 wings/engines duct taped to a dingy?

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

Does anyone have some quick tips on what sort of engine/wing/cannon schematics I should be saving vs. unlearning? What's the current best practices for them?

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldsAdrift/comments/6lgqxs/worlds_adrift_tsa_questions/

It's the little things that make this game great.

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

Glad to see that two of the most popular threads on the official forums are the pirate list posts. Now with links to people's twitch accounts!
How long till you think the mods crack down on them? Or will they not?

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

Looks like the helm is facing to the left of that pic, hidden by the panel. I am assuming the gun is rear facing.

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

I don't like having money so I got the Captain pack.

The figurehead it comes with is indeed a well shaped ram-tip. It is large, heavy, and pointy. May have a lot of health though.

When I make it to Goondor, I will happily load up any of the schematics for fellow goons.

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

I haven't seen them say they are abandoning the project... just turning the Steam page private so minimize player exposure/expectations. Seems like they want to roll back to double- secret early probation access until they have more content to appease the wider audience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

Extremely disappointing, I threw money at it and tooled around a little but largely was just waiting for some 1.0 release.

Ah well. I've since learned the lesson of avoiding early access and this is just another nail in that coffin. At least we get some free games! Oh wait, I already own them.