Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.

Jackard posted:

Yea they're still adding core features, so it's an alpha. Sucks cause it's a team game that I can't recommend to friends yet.

I cannot find much motivation to play until it becomes deeper than mine, build ship, shoot at other ships.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.
Will they have bungie cords so you can swing around underneath?

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

Is there any actual content in this game yet?

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

This sounds like American Pickers, but it is the same stuff being picked over every episode.

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

Is there content beyond building ships yet?

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

Raskolnikov posted:

Dying clothes and ships as well as overly expensive cooking are in, but other than ~pvp~ no.

Edit: game is still alive somehow. There was a toss up between unity and improbable but it has been resolved.

Man, if only they could take Eve Online, Worlds Adrift and ArmA 3 and smash them together.

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

Harminoff posted:

Free keys for all founders!

What? Free keys in addition to my already free key?
edit: Oh I see. Free keys so I can show other people just how little actual content is in the game.

Thanks?

Hasselblad fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Feb 4, 2019

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

forge posted:

If only there was someone who wanted to play to give all these keys to? :crickets:

Where is your content? :crickets:

But seriously, could you imagine what I posted above? Space Balls utilizing the Eve game, physics like WA, and ArmA-esque PvP and OverPoc mod base building? I would play the gently caress out of such a game.

But I guess building horrible looking junkers to try to get through a couple flavors of space walls because ~reasons~ is something too...
I mean jesus h christ it has been 3 years since they wowed us with the concept of swinging around and flying ships., and they have added virtually nothing of actual substance since?

Hasselblad fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Feb 9, 2019

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

I was cool with the difficult and time consuming resource gathering, and even cool with losing ships. I cannot get past there being virtually no compelling gameplay beyond that. PVP is abysmal, no base building, no real objectives.

In my dreamworld, Eve, ArmA and Worlds Adrift are combined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

I am still a little disappointed about this. Such promise physics wise, but is only someone had actual CONTENT vision.