Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
Whatever, I'll try it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

Pfft, who needs discord servers, if anyone really wants to talk to me I can be found by any given dumpster luring stray cats into joining my army.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

TheSaltyDragon posted:

So how would I go about that?

Is this going to be a cat or a kitten army?

A li'l of both.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

Well, I'm convinced.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

Lastgirl posted:

dong ships are why i have hope for this one yet

me, well im gonna design a vulva armada that entraps dong ships and snaps them in half with a hard 180 turn~ :o:

They'll never be able to target the ship's weak point either.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

...I feel kinda bad at how easy it's gonna be to enrage the average player, based off that.

Kinda.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

Preferably a pincer attack.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

Elblanco posted:

This has to be a joke right? This is sounding like the mmo roulette now. There is no way this community is taking this game that seriously already. Right?

I take it you aren't on the Crowfall forums back when they only had scraps of concept art and promises to go on.

Or ANY MMO forums before there's anything to do. Star Citzens are still adding to their personal legends of slave trading across the galaxy.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

quote:

Spies in the Community
This weeks community thread is by Penumbran Leader Archaos, he is looking for answers on whether spying is acceptable. Let alone something within the games EULA. https://www.worldsadrift.com/forums/topic/player-spies-in-worlds-adrift-developer-insight-please/ but so far, no response from Bossa or a good one from a player. It remains a mystery

These folks are just precious.

And Dev's response is everything short of password/account theft is allowed. :getin:

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

Oh, hey a newsletter...

quote:

We answer questions about drugs, vaping and how we decide what games to work on!

This game is never happening, is it?

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

The newsletter updates for this game are so weird.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

Lastgirl posted:

i want 2 be a ninja hoody girl with shooty ropes and swingy stuff

Same

and I wanna follow all the community agreed rules of friendly approach and then murder the gently caress out of people when in range

...they should really let us keep copies of every alliance flag out there, like real pirates

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

Kimsemus posted:

this time things will be different!

the MMO HMO mantra

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

Pavlov posted:

Well, if you want a leg up on the launch, you have to get in on the pre-launch, and to really succeed on the pre-launch, you first have to master the pre-pre-launch, and to guarentee access to that...

There'll be plenty of times to debase yourself after the game comes out.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

How much does penis hunter pay?

Are there health benefits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

I don't expect much either. I have horrible luck with betas.

The last one I got into was WildStar :(