Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Last time I took a number for you there were no survivors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Eonwe posted:

Alexander, if anything you are the loving leader of bad games crew

you are the only person who has probably spent more money on fake games that will never come out than I have

Pump your breaks kid. Talking about leaders of this supposed "bad games crew" can get you a visit by the shadow council.

There is no "Bad Games Crew" and any mention of them or their very existence will have you attending against your will at a kindergarten for the mentally disabled.

Tempus Thales posted:

Come at it, there is plenty of that still.

Buddy I loving live off saltwater and coal mining documentaries. You make me buzz your tower again and all that will be left of you is jokes about your parent's ineptitude.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Aug 30, 2016

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Orv posted:

That avatar will always make me happy Drinkfist, never change it.

You could be less you though.

I tried being someone else for a while but their skin started rotting.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Orv posted:

Tale as old as tiiiime.

I prefer this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Fox6v-L8k

Eonwe posted:

we'd never do that. krakens are in the water. we'd more likely make griffin mistakes or dragon mistakes.

you forgot posting mistakes, social mistakes and overall life choices mistakes.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Flavahbeast posted:

wow the worlds adrift thread is exploding id better check out this thrilling new gameplay infodump

That comes later. First we gotta bat the loving shitlords out of here and firebomb the filth off the walls. Then you can continue in a clean posting environment about whatever this game is. I do this as a free service for you all. Now I am going back to playing EDF and Final Fantasy Record Keeper.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Alexander DeLarge posted:

I'll take that honour. Mumble is outdated poo poo, it's 2016, get with the times.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Orv posted:

Drinkfist is that guy I want to hang out with but he's always do awful poo poo I want nothing to do with. MMOs in this case.

This week we are playing Battleline.

https://battlelinegame.com/

Imagine a bunch of guys made a game about tanks but didn't know what tanks do so they kinda just decided to have a KV-2 be all armor and no damage and match them up against M-270 MLRS because gently caress you. Also it's an RTS kinda. Also the T-34-76 is considered a heavy tank.

Gameplay is kinda fun and it's free.

Oh and Orv I have always been here in CTS mumble all the time with the rest of us degenerates so I don't know why you don't stop by more often to see what garbage we are playing each week. Last week it was / still is Gundam Online China, Final Fantasy Record Keeper and TOME with a dash of DCSS. Week before that it was EDF 4.1 and Minecraft.

Anyone is welcome to stop by if you can stay in the channel without being run out for being some hosed up space autism.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Aug 31, 2016

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Orv posted:

I honestly don't have an answer for you, I should at least hang out every once and a while.

spineless gently caress

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Pavlov posted:

I wanted a good game tho

The search continues ...

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

It kills me to see after Minecraft making all the money that it did that there isn't a single decent minecraft clone out there. Give me 100 grand, three programmers, two artists and a loving accountant for 1 and a half years and I will poo poo you out a better minecraft.

And it won't have any loving zombies or spaceships.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

SabinBlitz posted:

You sound a lot like Chris Roberts....

Can't trust you.

I said 100 grand. Not all the loving money in the universe. (Although that is just the operating budget and I would probably need to pay the staff unless I was to like chain them down at their desks at gunpoint.)

Hey I got a new Idea. I can do it for 100 grand flat and only half a year now.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Sep 1, 2016

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Edit: Took it down

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Sep 4, 2016

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

BERGfu posted:

Yo gently caress dick delete this now

No prob fam.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

BERGfu posted:

The new one is acceptable

When are we playing Path of Exile. I havent seen you in a few days except though your window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Eonwe posted:

i use msn messenger