Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Congrats on the house dude! The garage looks awesome and I'm super jealous, can't wait to see what you do with it.....It is kinda creepy right now though :v:

Wrar posted:

I also learned that the people living here had a special needs kid. Ending up with a special needs kid is one of my biggest fears :(

Oh god you ain't kidding, I'm overwhelmingly happy that my son turned out to be a healthy active little boy that loves cars and playing baseball. Right before he was born I was terrified something could be wrong, and then as he was growing he took forever to start talking and we were worried about poo poo like autism. So thankful he's a normal functioning kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I've read that epoxy won't work for car ports because of sun exposure, is this true?

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Just curious, is your Mazda 3 a Skyactiv with a manual? How do you like it?

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Cool. Been wanting a Mazda2 for my next car for awhile now but I'm beginning to think it might be a bit too small, so the 3 is the next logical step for a manual four door hatch.

That or a Scion XB, although I have a feeling the mazda will be much more fun to drive.

• Locked thread