Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Best Giraffe posted:

This is proof positive that America can't compete on the international terrorism market! 28:0 so far! Americans are lucky to go out with a 10:1. We need to Make America Great Again!!!

uh, i think you will find that america is by far the best at instilling terror by blowing up civilians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

who is the turkish government blaming this on? the pkk or what?

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

Fart Puzzle posted:

who is the turkish government blaming this on? the pkk or what?

pkk. but it's tough for them to get any reliable information when all the media is controlled by erdogan

"hey, let's go in the streets and protest to kick erdogan out!", they might think ... and then you realise that if they do this, police come and shoot at them with real bullets.

poor turkish :(

StandardVC10 posted:

Good job Erdogan, that whole restarting the Kurdish war thing was totally worth it

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i heard someone was talking poo poo on mohaumud itt who is it i want names

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Prince posted:

i heard someone was talking poo poo on mohaumud itt who is it i want names

it was you

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
bull. poo poo.

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
I hear it was all a misunderstanding. It was a student driver who was supposed to put gas in the car before the days lesson.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Bad? I think? or Cool? Who can honestly tell

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Bartender, I'll have a Turkish Carbomb please.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
If I read the article right, the Turks favor wolves, but the Kurds like hawks. drat. That's a tough match up.

Gotta put my money on team wolf though.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Serious Frolicking posted:

uh, i think you will find that america is by far the best at instilling terror by blowing up civilians.

Military terror does NOT count I am talking strictly about entrepreneurial terrorism!! We dominated the 90s-McVeigh, anyone?-but ever since those punk kids at Columbine we've had nothing but frustrated loners. Hell, the only innovation that ISIS America has produced was to change one letter-now we get lovers instead! At least they can go out happy.

Meanwhile, Mexico, the Arabs and everyone else in the Middle East, everyone is beating our citizens at terror!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

now turkey is bombing kurds in iraq that have potentially been trained by canadian special forces lol

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

numberoneposter posted:

now turkey is bombing kurds in iraq that have potentially been trained by canadian special forces lol

I'm sensing a film deal in the near future...

Are Kurds like the sexy kind of not-Arab? I need to know which side to be on because the one Turkish guy I know is REALLY cute!!!!

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

But seriously who gives a gently caress about Kurds.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
cheese curds are good

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Chinatown posted:

cheese turds are good

ew gross chinaman :[

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Jimlit posted:

But seriously who gives a gently caress about Kurds.

The innocent turks certainly do give a poo poo. After all, these little "freedom fighter" shits have waged a war of terror on Turkey since it's inception. Erdogan should bomb them off this loving continent, he has certainly earned that right. Turkey is one of the last bastions of peace in the middle-east and these assholes are trying their hardest to change that

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

kikkelivelho posted:

The innocent turks certainly do give a poo poo. After all, these little "freedom fighter" shits have waged a war of terror on Turkey since it's inception. Erdogan should bomb them off this loving continent, he has certainly earned that right. Turkey is one of the last bastions of peace in the middle-east and these assholes are trying their hardest to change that

Yep, the last few months they have endured terror attacks on a scale that would have spurred full scale invasions from "better" countries. They are frontline to world's current biggest poo poo show and don't have the luxury to take diplomatic stances on terror. They are pulling massive loving weight down there.

Aug 4, 2010

kurds are good people they are experts when it comes to killing isis. we should be doing more to support the kurds. turkey deserves everything it gets

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i want poutine now

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

www posted:

kurds are good people they are experts when it comes to killing isis. we should be doing more to support the kurds. turkey deserves everything it gets

oh of course. Turkey, a wonderful country filled with amazing traditions and peoples that has managed to maintain it's freedom and democracy despite the underhanded and violent methods of it's neighbors, deserves everything it gets. Good point.

Aug 4, 2010

thank you

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

For a second, I misread Ankara as Arkansas, and I thought, "Finally..."

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
guys lets focus on whatsimportant here. muslims are bad.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Archer666 posted:

Bartender, I'll have a Turkish Carbomb please.

turkish beer is real good for a Muslim country

like way better than a load of craft beers made from pumpkin or some dumb thing

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Nooner posted:

guys lets focus on whatsimportant here. muslims are bad.

free palestine

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Do it ironically posted:

free palestine

buddy you cant give away a palestine

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i havent been keeping up on politics lately, are turks good guys or bad guys

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Parallax Scroll posted:

muslims so bad guys

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
halal food is good but most everything else is real bad

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Parallax Scroll posted:

The Turks are like that loose cannon cop on TV except they're loving everything up for no reason instead of dealing out frontier justice

Aug 4, 2010

Parallax Scroll posted:

turkey are legit bad guys supporting isis

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could drive.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Parallax Scroll posted:

Turkey is one of the last true democracies in the middle-east. They are also the only country willing to fight the terrorist groups active in the area. Care to take a guess if they're the good guys or not?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I love turkey i could go for some right now.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I've been to Turkey a few times and everyone seemed so nice so it's actually really sad that they're just going to suffer under some tinpot dictator who sends journalists he doesn't like to the gulag for the next few decades :(

Aug 4, 2010

turkey has a bad human rights record as well, turkey is an all-round bad egg

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
In 1998, the Turkish classical music singer Sevim Tanürek died in Istanbul after a period in intensive care after being hit by a car driven by Erdoğan, who reportedly did not have a driving licence and fled the scene.[8][9][10][11] Erdoğan ultimately received no punishment;[12] his father was mayor of Istanbul at the time.

lol if you think erdogan needed to be president just to get his son of the hook from drunk drive no license murdering famous musicians, that level of crime only requires being a mayor in turkey, the country that denies having committed the armenian genocide and was still welcomed as a member of NATO

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
lol who changed it to "carbum", you fuckers haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Oh boy i sure hope caro wasn't involved

• Locked thread