Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

This is proof positive that America can't compete on the international terrorism market! 28:0 so far! Americans are lucky to go out with a 10:1. We need to Make America Great Again!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Serious Frolicking posted:

uh, i think you will find that america is by far the best at instilling terror by blowing up civilians.

Military terror does NOT count I am talking strictly about entrepreneurial terrorism!! We dominated the 90s-McVeigh, anyone?-but ever since those punk kids at Columbine we've had nothing but frustrated loners. Hell, the only innovation that ISIS America has produced was to change one letter-now we get lovers instead! At least they can go out happy.

Meanwhile, Mexico, the Arabs and everyone else in the Middle East, everyone is beating our citizens at terror!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

now turkey is bombing kurds in iraq that have potentially been trained by canadian special forces lol

I'm sensing a film deal in the near future...

Are Kurds like the sexy kind of not-Arab? I need to know which side to be on because the one Turkish guy I know is REALLY cute!!!!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Kid CUDA posted:

As much as I'd like to stand with you, I'm sorry but Erdogan is a piece of human scum and deserves to get kicked out of the government. If he hadn't started to bomb loving Kurdish civilians this would not have happened.

When you're a democracy in the absurd vortex of insanity that is the Middle East, you sometimes elect abominable crimes against humanity. See also: Israel, Netanyahu.

• Locked thread