Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How excited are you about this debate?
Exhausted
Lethargic
Despairing
Perky and cheerful and ready to go!
View Results

• Locked thread
Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

I bet nobody will even *mention* a penis. Or read a poem.

Guardian liveblog here: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/mar/13/hillary-clinton-and-bernie-sanders-take-part-in-democratic-town-hall-live-coverage

Streams:
http://www.stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/cnn-live-stream
http://go.cnn.com/?stream=cnn&sr=watchHPbutton
http://www.hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

Arsenic Lupin has issued a correction as of 00:36 on Mar 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Where's the stream links, homeboy

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
seriously low energy OP, sad

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

baby hitler

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

If anybody has stream links, I'll update the OP. I don't know how to find them. :suicide:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Arsenic Lupin posted:

If anybody has stream links, I'll update the OP. I don't know how to find them. :suicide:

http://www.stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/cnn-live-stream
http://go.cnn.com/?stream=cnn&sr=watchHPbutton
http://www.hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Thanks!

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
i'm so tired of this nonsense i'll probably be paying more attention to the Trump rally running alongside it. Especially when Hillary talks.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Hillary a poo poo

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
hahahaha

"There's violence there so I violently rushed the stage. I in no way intended to cause violence."

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
This guy is a retard

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

EugeneJ posted:

This guy is a retard

"Trump says stuff... And it's bad... But I see through his stuff... And he's like, a bully, and like stuff, but he's also like a coward so I thought I could just walk right up there and take his podium. I was going to pick it up and sell it on eBay and give the proceeds to the NAACP. What I'm saying is this man is scary, but I'm not scared! I'm going to do something and stand up to the bully! So I'm going to force him to not be scary! and like... stuff..."

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
This guy is talking like someone describing how they committed a murder

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

EugeneJ posted:

This guy is talking like someone describing how they committed a murder

I hope this guy knows that if Donald J Trump is elected President of the United States that he probably played a key role in helping get him there.

Turtle Blogger
Mar 16, 2006

My Angel

I think that guy did really good for a TV interview. I doubt any of y'all would've done better

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

He'll probably turn out to be one of those actors Trump paid to wave around campaign signs when he first announced he was running

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
"Donald Trump is a pathological liar." - Bernie Sanders

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
for additional laughs, you can watch a stream with live comments populated by trump supporters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGqU_Zne6Pc

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
it's also super funny that the R primary thread has so many more replies for watching trump's stump speech than watching bernie "own" trump on cnn

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Proposition Joe posted:

"Donald Trump is a pathological liar." - Bernie Sanders

This is good, and correct.

Bernie owns even harder when he's ripping on Trump.

Alfred P. Pseudonym has issued a correction as of 01:25 on Mar 14, 2016

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Bernie Sanders is the only Democratic Primary candidate brave enough to go after, and capable of stumping, Donald Trump.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Proposition Joe posted:

Bernie Sanders is the only Democratic Primary candidate brave enough to go after, and capable of stumping, Donald Trump.

lol if you think this is true, he can't even stump hillary

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
I simply do not understand Bernies position on trade. He is and has been in reflexive opposition of TPP. Let's say that's fine. The follow up answer, however is just as vacuous as anything on the GOP side.

He seems to imply that trade policies should not affect American jobs which is practically ludicrous on it's face. The proper answer would be to dissect what he dislikes about TPP (or NAFTA), acknowledge the inevitable weakness of ANY trade policy (which includes increased low-end manufacturing losses) and implement federal programs for training and reeducation to counter.

He hasnt said that and it perplexes me

Boon has issued a correction as of 01:45 on Mar 14, 2016

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Mayor Dave posted:

lol if you think this is true, he can't even stump hillary

Hillary is too busy stumping herself to be bothered by outside stumpage

The Real Paddy
Aug 21, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Here in Columbus Ohio, 2/3rds of the top performing schools were public. Would you support charter schools?

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Charter Schools are garbage and people against public education are garbage.

"school choice" roflmao

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
In Cincinnati, parents camp out for weeks to get their kids into a magnet Kindergarten. Ohio's primary and secondary education is a travesty.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Shut up, guy

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
It seems to make sense to me that black families would overwhelmingly support voucher and charter programs. Still, it was a "huh" moment

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Rubs me the wrong way a bit that Bernie didn't say something personal to the woman about being in recovery. That took a lot of bravery. :/

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
That one undecided voter is definitely feeling the Bern.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Rubs me the wrong way a bit that Bernie didn't say something personal to the woman about being in recovery. That took a lot of bravery. :/

He applauded her

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
Some good questions tonight mostly

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

EugeneJ posted:

He applauded her

Eh, I'd have liked something more but that's trivial.

I also wonder about that soon-to-be restaurant owner and the idea that he will pay less in total if there's UHC. Lol, that guy was never going to provide health care for his hostesses and dish washers.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I also wonder about that soon-to-be restaurant owner and the idea that he will pay less in total if there's UHC. Lol, that guy was never going to provide health care for his hostesses and dish washers.

yeah he just lost the scummy businessman vote

although tbf the clintons have had that vote locked for decades

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Fidel Castronaut posted:

You have to under Obamacare:

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-employer-mandate/

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I think Bernie got the better slot. Hillary has to compete against Walking Dead.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

HiHo ChiRho posted:

I think Bernie got the better slot. Hillary has to compete against Walking Dead.

Yeah it sucks competing against yourself

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
and I'M and ENERGY VOTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

That dude isn't going to have 50 full-time employees.

• Locked thread