Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How excited are you about this debate?
Exhausted
Lethargic
Despairing
Perky and cheerful and ready to go!
View Results

• Locked thread
Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

and I'M and ENERGY VOTER

Renewables are good, but I love my oil and coal. Finally a voice for me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Real Paddy
Aug 21, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Bernie really nailed it tonight...wasn't perfect, but...it's slowly becoming easier to imagine him as the candidate. And now...time to do something else.

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006
Whoever chooses Hillary's wardrobe and does her hair is seriously ripping her off.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Fidel Castronaut posted:

That dude isn't going to have 50 full-time employees.

Keep reading

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-employer-mandate/

quote:

Employers with less than 25 FTE with average annual wages of less than $50,000 qualify for employer tax credits through ObamaCare’s SHOP. Those with 10 or less FTE with average annual wages of less than $20,000 qualify for the full credit of up to 50% of their share of employer premiums. To be eligible for a tax credit, the employer must contribute at least 50% of the total premium cost or 50% of a benchmark premium (second lowest cost Silver Plan in your state’s Marketplace).

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
I love that they're throwing every "adult in the room" attack on Trump that they possibly can while sitting on top of a giant T

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Deep Hurting posted:

Whoever chooses Hillary's wardrobe and does her hair is seriously ripping her off.

earlier today she had the most loving awesome poofy hair and some stylist turned it boring again :(

The Real Paddy
Aug 21, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
If Hillary could chill and project more quiet confidence, sort of like she is right now, she'd be a better politician, imo, or at least more effective. Quiet confidence is more believable than...well, the other stuff she tries.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
drat this question lol

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Fair enough. I don't know the math of Bernie's plan and if the increase in taxes would be less than what the guy is going to spend on heath care after he gets his credits.

I don't have a real dog in the fight since I'm not a business owner, never will be, and think this country jerks off about "small-business owners" too much but I didn't feel that answer really sold those small-business owner, but like was said, Bernie was always unlikely to get those voters.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
This dude is great

Grill her

DepoProvera
May 3, 2011
hahah mod got it out for the shill

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Bro Dad posted:

earlier today she had the most loving awesome poofy hair and some stylist turned it boring again :(

This seems to happen a lot: There will be like one day where her hair looks terrific, then somebody turns it back into the David Spade.

DepoProvera
May 3, 2011
ohhh she's floppppping about

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
This is an awful long way to say "no", Hillary

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
for someone who's done so much work with minority communities she's really not good at answering questions about them

DepoProvera
May 3, 2011
love to read a transcript of this answer because it does not make sense

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

drat, I knew this thread would light up when Hillary hopped on.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
"I met a minority once"

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Watching her slog through this answer is painful.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Tercio posted:

drat, I knew this thread would light up when Hillary hopped on.

I don't know if it's the same people but the Trump rally just ended too

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Needs More Ditka posted:

I don't know if it's the same people but the Trump rally just ended too

Yup, just jumped over.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
How was the rally, kids?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Fidel Castronaut posted:

How was the rally, kids?

it was great, so great. don't we have the most fun, huh?

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Fidel Castronaut posted:

How was the rally, kids?

Awesome to a level that cannot be put into words. This is like watching a loving wake compared to the visual/auditory onslaught I just watched.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I tuned out of this answer long ago, and now she is saying she doesn't know what to do but wants to do something good for the steel industry....

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Wow, Daniel Tosh in drag.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Whoa hardcore death penalty question

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Lmao this is gonna be a tough one

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Holy poo poo

DepoProvera
May 3, 2011
ohhhhh lorrrdy

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006
GODDAMN

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
jesus christ hillary

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

hahaha, Clinton confronted by a guy exonerated on death row. Got to get going on that flip flopping.

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006
Aaaand she immediately gives a mush-mouthed, stumbling reply.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

holy gently caress question of the century

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

My husband started a national conversation about the death penalty with Ricky Ray Rector.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Hillary gonna kill you

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

FLIP FLOP

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Tercio posted:

My husband started a national conversation about the death penalty with Ricky Ray Rector.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Hold on, I got lost but did she just invoke an attack where the attackers killed themselves to support the death penalty?

• Locked thread