Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How excited are you about this debate?
Exhausted
Lethargic
Despairing
Perky and cheerful and ready to go!
View Results

• Locked thread
Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
i'm so tired of this nonsense i'll probably be paying more attention to the Trump rally running alongside it. Especially when Hillary talks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
hahahaha

"There's violence there so I violently rushed the stage. I in no way intended to cause violence."

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

EugeneJ posted:

This guy is a retard

"Trump says stuff... And it's bad... But I see through his stuff... And he's like, a bully, and like stuff, but he's also like a coward so I thought I could just walk right up there and take his podium. I was going to pick it up and sell it on eBay and give the proceeds to the NAACP. What I'm saying is this man is scary, but I'm not scared! I'm going to do something and stand up to the bully! So I'm going to force him to not be scary! and like... stuff..."

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

EugeneJ posted:

This guy is talking like someone describing how they committed a murder

I hope this guy knows that if Donald J Trump is elected President of the United States that he probably played a key role in helping get him there.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

I love that they're throwing every "adult in the room" attack on Trump that they possibly can while sitting on top of a giant T

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Tercio posted:

drat, I knew this thread would light up when Hillary hopped on.

I don't know if it's the same people but the Trump rally just ended too

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Hold on, I got lost but did she just invoke an attack where the attackers killed themselves to support the death penalty?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Fidel Castronaut posted:

How was the rally, kids?

yooge and luxurious and fun and so full of winning!

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

How the living hell did this woman's premiums triple because Obamacare? Does she not know about subsidies or something?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

i mean, yeah Hillary, you're right but that's about the worst thing you could have possibly answered that with

"Secretary Clinton, my premiums are really high, and Obamacare made them higher!"

"Well obviously you're too dumb to find the right plan. Keep looking until you find a good one dummy!"

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

So... Did you drink a bunch of water with oil shale in it or are you just a really awkward person?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Count Freebasie posted:

This is like watching Trump. Lots of promises and clear-cut goals with no clear-cut path to achieve them.

This is nothing like watching Trump. Watching Trump is fun and eventful and doesn't make me want to nap forever.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Dr. Poet Laureate is REALLY CONCERNED about Donald Trump

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

This question is hilarious by the way. "Prospective nominees, can you please tell me what your real line of attacks on your presumptive opponent will be, so that he can have more time to plan how to counter them?"

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

bahahahaha yeah Hillary invoking international pressure is going to stop people who were in danger of flipping to Donald "THEY TOOK OUR JOBS" Trump

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

"WE'RE GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AND WE'RE GONNA GET ALL YOUR JOBS BACK AND WE'RE GONNA BE NUMBER ONE AND WE'RE GOING TO WIN! USA! USA! USA! USA!"

"Um... Guys... Um... Maybe we should be a little quieter, Italy's a little uncomfortable...."

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Hillary Rodham Clinton honestly believes she's going to win an election by pointing her finger at the American people and saying "now you guys have to think very, very carefully when you vote about the consequences of your actions! Clearly you don't really know what you want, but that's ok because I do, and it's more global economic policies peppered with a smattering of identity politics and gun control. Vote for me!"

edit: sorry, didn't know there was a word filter on that

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Roger Craig posted:

Also how would this stop people from using guns to kill? Gun manufacturers are going to dictate policy to gun dealers on who they can sell to?

SURGEON GENERALS WARNING: Projectile bullets as a result of utilizing this firearm while pointed in the direction of another human being or animal may result in severe harm or death to the other organism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

passionate dongs posted:

Clinton is going to be president of the United States

Sometime in September this is going to be Hillary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7QP9Zqge4s

• Locked thread