Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
Reviving this topic to say that Disemboweled Husk really is the dumbest fight and the worst bonfire run in the game thus far. The shittiest part is that you can't run past any of the enemies on the way to him. They're all capable of flying or teleporting and will just follow you all the way to Husk's arena. The boss itself deals horrifying amounts of unblockable damage and can chain pistol shots faster than your stamina can recover. I keep getting into this dance where he'll just keep doing the double pistol shot without pausing so even if I nail all the dodge rolls I'll eventually just run out of stamina and eat a bullet no matter what. Plus, he's so wide that if you're in heavy armor you can't fatroll past him (and without heavy armor he's capable of one shot kills).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread