Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cainer
May 8, 2008
I am so looking forward to this game, really need something to help tide me over till DS3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cainer
May 8, 2008
Any word on how the coop works? Its local ya but who does your coop buddy get to be? Just a random smo or do they get to pick classes and junk?

Edit: vvvv Ah neat, thanks Geno.

Cainer fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Mar 14, 2016

Cainer
May 8, 2008

Hell ya, time to use my frying pan to cleanse the evils of this world!

Cainer
May 8, 2008

The Moon Monster posted:

Is it just me or does this game give you way more gold than you can productively spend?

Seems that way to me, at least that mysterious cleric is making bank off my rear end every time I get murdered.

Cainer
May 8, 2008
Finally beat the game, I had a lot of fun with it but there some issues that really hurt the experience for me. Well most are just nitpicks but the one issue that really dug me was in the last few areas of the game where 'Death from Gravity' numbers sky-rocketed to obscene levels. It just became super frustrating and dragged everything down.

Next run I'm gonna have to bring a buddy since co-op looks cool but I am DREADING the crazy deadly platforming in later areas.

Cainer
May 8, 2008

Feenix posted:

So I got the brand from the dude for the cloud platforms but when I jump on them I fall through. How do I do this?

You need a lit torch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cainer
May 8, 2008
Patch just dropped, making the hud bigger is nice. Bit of an odd issue though, now only the first spell in my quick spell inventory thing will actually show up. Not sure what's going on there.
Edit: Ok they are still there but it won't show up, the icon is whatever is next in line. Very odd.

Cainer fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Mar 25, 2016

• Locked thread