Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Somehow, the boy just isn't very buoyant.
The one thing I can't figure out is why I have a sword that my skill tree will let me equip (level 1 greatsword) but when I equip it, it has a line through it. I can still use it but I have a feeling I'm not getting the full damage out of it.

Also I really wish o knew the difference between the convents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Yeah looks like that was my issue with the sword. Still wondering the difference between say, the starting convent and The Three.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Bussamove posted:

Any experience with prayers? I diverted some points on my two-handing paladin into getting class 1 prayers and the extra potion next to it but if they're lackluster I'll probably grey pearl them back out.

I grabbed rank 1/2 and at rank 2 you can put a holy buff on your weapon and cast holy armor on yourself, which seems to make you take like 75% less damage.

In the end is it worth the leveling cost? Not sure, but it's been nice so far.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

I made the mistake of trying to convert a sanctuary in the middle of the area I'm currently running around in and now I can't kill the spawned enemies inside of it.

Well gently caress me then I guess. Better get gud and move on.

• Locked thread