Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Picked up this game and it owns, killed the Sodden Knight and currently down in in the Village of Smiles. I have to say that for whatever reason I think the art style is better when you're actually playing it than when you're watching videos of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Pladdicus posted:

I've said before, this game is friggin' beautiful.

I wasn't sold on it, and I still think the OBLITERATED and VANQUISHED screens look like crap. Seeing it on my TV though... it looks great.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Man I am not good at this game, the Queen of Smiles is pounding my face in.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Lakbay posted:

Is there different kinds of poison like toxic/poison in dark souls? I poisoned the witch of the lake but by the time the poison wore off it only did about 1% of her healthbar.

It appears that there is for enemies at least, I've gotten poisoned by different enemies at different times and had vastly different amounts of damage done. Whether or not this applies to player-induced poison I don't know.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Bogart posted:

The traps in the village of smiles suuuuuck. Really wish the palate made things a little clearer.

They do, but once you know where they are you can just roll the moment you hear the click and you'll be fine.

• Locked thread