Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

So does the Stone Mage just not stock spells until I rank up my creed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

EC posted:

So I finished my magic run and destroyed the boss in about 5 seconds. Now I'm in NG+ for cleanup, and I'm thinking about trying to eek out a magic only NG+ LP before That Game comes out on Tuesday. I have some questions:

- Why the gently caress don't you start NG+ with your brands? So lame.
- I've pretty much maxed my magic tree. I guess I could get into swords so I could use the magic swords, but that seems dumb now that magic is actually doing real damage and I don't have to worry about focus cost so much. What should I do with these pearls? Class 5 light armor?
- Is there a better staff than the one you can transmute to using the Witch's ear? It's the only class 5 staff I've found so far.

Seems there are only 5 staves on the game do once you max that one. You have got your to tier weapon. Find willpower nodes or get some utility prayers

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

scarecrow fucks off after any convo. You're fine.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

I'm wrong ignore me!

Cerepol fucked around with this message at 14:43 on May 23, 2016

• Locked thread