Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kobogartimer
Mar 17, 2006

Tensokuu posted:

The one thing I can't figure out is why I have a sword that my skill tree will let me equip (level 1 greatsword) but when I equip it, it has a line through it. I can still use it but I have a feeling I'm not getting the full damage out of it.

Also I really wish o knew the difference between the convents.

Are you one-handing it? The level one great sword thing says it only lets you two-hand level one great swords I believe.
e: beat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobogartimer
Mar 17, 2006

The game crashes on me every once in a while when I try to rest at a sanctuary, and unlike Souls games, it never autosaves. Does anyone else have this happen?

Kobogartimer
Mar 17, 2006

Trying out my new spell on a boss! (Dried king)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzqRkCb7I7g
The next two boss fights were just about the same.

Kobogartimer
Mar 17, 2006

The Moon Monster posted:

How did you even get that spell before defeating the Dried King? I've been using it on my NG+ run and it's still killing bosses in a matter of seconds.

That spell seems seriously overtuned since the others spells are good but nowhere near that ridiculous.

It seemed to show up after advancing the Splendor creed either all the way or most of the way, since it literally appeared in the magic shop from one moment to the next after I ranked it up for the last couple times.

• Locked thread