Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
I like the gengar in this video game but I am very bad at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Found some Gengar tech: If you do his upward divekick thing (up + x in the air) super low to the ground he'll hit the ground during his little teleport windup animation and go back into neutral. You gotta hit the buttons pretty fast but it covers more distance faster than his regular backdash. It works best in duel phase, you can do it during field too but he likes to go into the homing attack if you try to do it in succession so it's less useful.

e: Just checked it again and it's actually about the same distance but it's definitely faster.

absolutely anything fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Mar 20, 2016

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

I made a video about the thing because I like to make videos about things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY3Jr1T1CBw

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

people who don't rematch at least once after a friendly match are scum

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

I'm normally not the kind of person to get annoyed by these things but Nia is loving insufferable and the fact that turning advice off doesn't stop her from talking before and after matches is this game's greatest flaw

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Oxygen Deficiency posted:

I'm pretty sure there's an option to mute (all) voices. Have you tried that?

Ok yep, I saw the volume slider before and kinda assumed it was for Pokemon voices and didn't mess with it but I just saw there's a voices off option under it (they both control the people voices and not the Pokemon voices by the way) thank god. The game is perfect now

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

wanna try out that cool ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

he is not a ghost type but is very clearly a ghost

• Locked thread