Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

SilverSupernova posted:

I am both incredibly impressed and incredibly disappointed that Namco somehow managed to display enough self control to not put Heihachi in the game.

They gave pikachu some Heihachi moves and poses, don't worry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Drowning Rabbit posted:

Don't you mean the flavor of the month chat program? It was slack before that.

Slack is awesome for an office or work group...not so sure about arranging video game poo poo.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Is the first shadow Mewtwo fight after the Green League supposed to be unwinnable?

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

You can win but unless you're doing the Chandalure a button spam or you've spent a good amount of time learning the game online you probably aren't going to beat him on your first attempt.

I was kicking his poo poo in up until about the last 100HP when suddenly he started blocking everything I was throwing at him...not sure what changed, or if I just lost the rhythm of the fight, or what.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Emalde posted:

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16523/~/shadow-mewtwo-amiibo-card-offer-for-pokk%C3%A9n-tournament

Free Shadow Mewtwo amiicard for people who bought the game digitally via eShop. Please drop it in the OP somewhere, valid until the end of July '16.

This is already useless for everyone at this point, but may as well!

Dammit...I bought a disc copy solely to get the card...why didn't this get announced ahead of time? I mean, props to Nintendo for taking care of digital purchasers...but this is kinda a thing that needed to be announced ahead of release

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Nice, my first Gen IV starter was a Piplup. Ran Turtwig in Platinum though...

• Locked thread