Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD
I played an online match against a Braxien that ran away and slammed fire shots in field phase for the whole two matches. Braxien is god tier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

I've been having a lot of success with sceptile lately. He isn't good at far away especially in field phase but he has a lot of good moves to bait the other player into a mid range where you can hit them in a phase shift. Then I use bullet seed and leech seed to push them back and mega drain them.

Probably not the best strategy but it's fun to actually hit someone with mega drain

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Does garchomp's head bash dive act as a normal attack or counter? It seems to keep breaking my counters

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Chandelure is cool and good. If you play as mewtwo tho then you are lame and not cool

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Mewtwo slowly getting nerfed :getin:

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

I have the white variant that I use pretty much exclusively. It's a thousand times better than using the game pad

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

JetpackHowwy posted:

How does it compare with the Wii U Pro controller?

It's honestly personal preference. I like the big R and L bumpers for the pokken controller. They are clickier and more satisfying. Other than that I think it comes down to which fits your hand better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Add in Muk and Bellsprout as playable characters

• Locked thread