Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Dizz posted:

A hex to anyone whom got the game early. My reached NJ and will probably stay there until tommorrow noon :suicide:
You should use debuffs before you use hex, unless they are being very turtle-y in Duel Mode.

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme posted:

I love Garchomp but i hate people spamming dig. I've gotta learn the timing for inputs better. People keep getting attacks on me while i try to get the block up.
I love people spamming dig because I just block their dp and punish them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Theta Zero posted:

I just realized that the trainer that rides by on a bike on the village stage in a loop with a Volcarona behind him is hatching eggs using its heat body ability.
Excuse me, it's flame body.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Add in Dhalsim

• Locked thread