Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LemonAIDS
Aug 7, 2009

They are pretty great.

What the heck does it mean under sceptiles move list where some of his moves have a growth version that just says "after time has passed" or something. Does that just mean if you don't spam the move it's slightly stronger?
E: Nevermind found out. It's just the second hit on those attacks. That really doesn't need a separate entry in the movelist.

Had a few great online matches. Even my lovely internet handles it great. I get like half a second stuttering at the start of matches then smooth as butter the entire rest of the fight. It's great. Totally in love with chandelure. If you can stack both his debuffs on a guy then hit him with a hex that will straight up take off half his hp bar, it's nuts.

LemonAIDS fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Mar 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LemonAIDS
Aug 7, 2009

They are pretty great.

I'm loving me some Chandelure. His attacks have such long range and smog is amazing for knocking enemies away from you and keeping the distance. Hex is the best thing ever if you land it with 2 debuffs on the enemy. I've been kind of on the side learning some pikachu libre because i've been seeing a shameful lack of him online.

LemonAIDS
Aug 7, 2009

They are pretty great.

I like espeon for chendelure support. The debuff removal lets me use overheat without the debuffs after every once in a while. Though i suppose eevee would have basically the same result if you use it after the buff.

• Locked thread