Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id69xlDk0f8

This game's soundtrack owns, apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

widespread posted:

I remember Pikachu Libre busting out a stunner in this game for no reason other than Pikachu Libre.

Is this true in the final game.

Yes, it's some type of throw.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

cram me sideways posted:

Seriously though why the gently caress isn't there any option to put loving hats and costumes on your goddamn Pokemon.

that requires way more dev time than paper dolls.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

That being said, I'm sad mirror matches don't give your opponent's pokemon the Ditto face.

This isn't how ditto works anywhere except a single episode of the cartoon which apparently everyone remembers. Ditto normally makes perfect copies, that one ditto was just bad at it.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

The GIG posted:

Everyone remembers it because it was funny and memorable and the company themselves produce plush toys and other stuff based on it.

Well I think it looks bad and everyone should feel bad for liking it.

Hot ditto takes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Spacebump posted:

They forgot he existed at least a decade ago.

Raichu got a buff in pokemon generation six! They totally remember he exists!

They also want to make money and Pikachu is a recognized brand.

• Locked thread