Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaffle
Aug 23, 2013

sWAg

Suicune fights by slapping you with its butt ribbons. What's up with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaffle
Aug 23, 2013

sWAg

Oh yeah, this game is gonna be available digitally too, but everyone should buy a physical copy since that's the only way to get the Shadow Mewtwo unlock card.

CharlestonJew posted:

if you had butt ribbons wouldnt you do the same

i'd prefer if everyone keeps their rear end flaps to themselves tyvm!

Gaffle
Aug 23, 2013

sWAg

cram me sideways posted:

Most important to me - is there going to be a bunch of stupid poo poo to unlock, ala Tekken Tag Tournament 2 or Soul Calibur 5? It's a Namco fighting game, so I have hope.

Character-wise, just mewtwo and shadow mewtwo, but you can earn coins by playing and spend them on a bunch of stuff to customize your player avatar too

Gaffle
Aug 23, 2013

sWAg

Nahxela posted:

I love people spamming dig because I just block their dp and punish them.

Just wait until they all figure out that dig is cancelable into throws

Gaffle
Aug 23, 2013

sWAg

It's Gangnam style in the background

• Locked thread