Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

This game has a really good tutorial and the customisation is very cute. Also, in the first fight against Shadow Mewtwo I pulled a victory out of my rear end with less than a second on the clock, so that was cool.

After an hour and a half playing this game I think I can cautiously say it is Hella Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Does anyone have any advice for dealing with Suicune's? I'm having real trouble dealing with their range, and blocking and moving up little by little isn't really helping me. I know it's probably just "get better at jumping over ranged attacks" but i'm bad at that and looking for another strategy.

Also, I have no idea what sorcery was cast to create this game's netcode but it's been amazing.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Dosvidanya posted:

who's your main character?

I use weavile for example and how I deal with suicunes is on field phase I go at an angle. If they homing water missile orb I jump X them. If they do anything else I agility to the side and then flank.

In duel phase I approach with slide (goes under beam) and if they jump beam I switch sides on them (usually with another slide) and punish with a full combo. I try and stop myself from jump attacking because their counter is really effective vs what weavile wants to do (and usually counter pierces my counter). If they're doing other stuff, I use jump~b~a~forward a to close the distance.

My main is also Weavile so I'll try this out. Thanks. :)

• Locked thread