Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
Most important to me - is there going to be a bunch of stupid poo poo to unlock, ala Tekken Tag Tournament 2 or Soul Calibur 5? It's a Namco fighting game, so I have hope.

Drowning Rabbit posted:

These options aren't a thing in SF V? :(

As soon as they could get two writhing masses of cellshaded dogshit to at least mimic the suggestion of a scuffle of some sort - they launched that bad boy out the window and screamed SIXTY loving DOLLARS, PLEASE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
US players, get back to this thread IRT how well the online play is. I find Smash Bros unfuckingbearable, but since this is a Namco fighter, maybe the online won't be complete dogshit.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
I've never finished or even really played a Pokemon game in my life, but I really REALLY want this game. It's been too long since I've had a Namco fighter absorb me for days on end.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Gamestop made a misprint on some in-store flyer and people have been using it at other stores to pricematch Pokken for $40:

FFFFFFFUCK that's a even better discount than GCU. I hope that flier's still there today after work.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
I'm not feeling this game. The unlockables are dull and there's no way to actually customize the Pokemon. I keep seeing the same four or five fighters, no matter where I play. The game flows like a really stunted Soul Calibur - you're committed to a move for at about 2 seconds when you activate it, but it doesn't flow. There isn't any grace or nuance the attacks; it's just a matter of sticking them and reaping the benefits.

I guess I got caught up in the thread hype. Maybe if you're a Pokemon fan, none of this actually matters.

And gently caress the adviser; lady I don't need you telling me that some dipshit in Florida kicked my rear end and "read me like a book." :mad: Turned her rear end off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
Seriously though why the gently caress isn't there any option to put loving hats and costumes on your goddamn Pokemon.

• Locked thread