Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

I really enjoy this game, but I'm baffled as to why they bothered to dub voice actors for all the humans but not the Pokemon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

If they ever do any DLC for this game, they should include Ditto, and each one of it's moves should have it turning into a different Pokemon (ala Double From Skullgirls), and it's burst attack would have it turning into many pokemon in rapid succession.

That being said, I'm sad mirror matches don't give your opponent's pokemon the Ditto face.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

Pokemon That are cool that should be in Pokken:

Hawlucha
Marowak
Greninja
Hitmonchan
Hitmonlee
Infernape
Garbodor
Scyther
Aerodacty
Shedinja
Shuckle

Probopass can be support

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

I agree. Please also add Dusknoir and Banette to my list, and maybe Scizor.

But not Zoroark.

Edit: oh and Toxicroak. And Marowak, again

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

mabels big day posted:

No, maybe, maybe, no, no, no, yes, maybe, yes, funny joke answer, funny joke answer.

I was not joking about Shedinja or Shuckle. Shuckle would have a hyper defensive playstyle, mixed with status effects, and Shedinja wouldn't have the same 1 hp gimmick it has in the games, but would have a lot of tools for evasion and damage output.

Also it would have a resurrection gimmick similar to Gill In SF3

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

Reiley posted:

I would choose, if I had the power, either Doublade or Aegislash, or Meloetta for cool stance changing mechanics which I think would fit the game nicely. Meloetta could be something like Aria in Field and Pirouette in Duel or switch stances whenever. I think it'd be fun.

I like this idea.They could use a similar Mechanic with Deoxys, let him shift between Attack, Defense, Speed, and Normal

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

mabels big day posted:

When are they going to add good characters to the game.

Pikachu Libre is already in this game

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

I'm really hoping this means we're getting some DLC. This game is fantastic and deserves more characters

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The file leak also mentioned Empoleon, I hope his reveal shows him to be some sort of Arrogant Dr.Doom in MVC3 style fighter.

Any word on when/if this is coming to the Home Version?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

This was very unexpected.

But that's fine with me. Frog team with Frog support

• Locked thread