Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

I use the stick, though I know I should probably use the pad.

I love how quick the load times are and how fast you can get through menus and between matches.

Gengar is a beast. Sitting at about lvl 55 thus far.

edit: WTF is up with the voice actors? Though I'm digging the poor man's Christopher Walken they got to do Walter the Elder.

Fix fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Mar 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Calihan posted:

On another note, does anyone know how significant the whole SLevel thing actually is? Like am I going to get punished hardcore in the story or online if I want to try a few different Pokemon and not stick to leveling one to whatever the cap is?

I really don't think it matters.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Night Blade posted:

Shadow Mewtwo should have been:

But I guess that's a lot of work to model.

Yeah, your nowadays artists aren't really up to that sort of challenge. The problem is that it's too hard. I mean, look at all that stuff hanging off of him. That'd take forever.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

MewTwo is extremely my jam.

The netcode for this game is goddamn magical.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Walter is a bad Christopher Walken impression. Once you accept this, he's quite enjoyable. He emphasizes the weirdest syllables.

The voice acting in this game is the most amateurish I think I've heard in ages.

Also, this game is great. Like, truly great. Every battle is worth the effort till the end. I love it.

Fix fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Mar 21, 2016

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

That stances video posted earlier shows it. The red aura is from the built in resistance to a particular type of move based on stance. Charizard's high guard stance is a block of this type.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

IronicDongz posted:

I really wish there were more unlockable advisors. it's actually kind of insane that there aren't tbqh.

they could at least use the voiceacted people that have special fights on their own spots on the map before chroma league

It would be weird to pull in the random english student teachers they got to voice act this game for extended gigs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Whoah. This thread seriously had no posts for over a month, two months after launch? Talk about a nosedive. What happened?

• Locked thread