Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
PSYCHE MOTHERFUCKERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
copyright devil 2013-2016

ron color
i dont care dude! MAKE me mod. or bwatts

ron color
you wanted to talk about dogs? dogs in the past???? well thats not happening bro now make me the mod of the forum

ron color
im not messing around!

ron color
uhhh nice try

ron color
gonna send ectral to heaven with jim henson and goku and 5000 ladybugs

ron color
actually hed like that!! im NOT gonna do that

ron color

MrWillsauce posted:

I'd take a bullet for lowtax.

gross

ron color
wow nice thank you. wait what about bwatts

ron color
alnilam i hope you can spit cause youre about to lose that jokestar in a series of raps and/or bullets

ron color
ah yess a classic meme. congrations to the new idiot kings xingus and dingus...lol! haha......lol just thinking about it loving classic

ron color
make devil the mod

ron color
hes qualified

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color

bog pixie posted:

visible sweat cvomgin off my brow at this point. holy poo poo...ive gotta think of some dogs from the past. egypt? were there dogs in egypt? they worshipped cats/. im going to be banned. prayers to Lowtax and all the goons ive known

lol well i think weve learned a lot today. thanks to the make me mod players, thanks alnilam for proving that my threads are ungassable and mr willsauce for threatening to shoot lowtax with bullets and uhh i guess yobgoblin was here

ron color fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Mar 15, 2016

• Locked thread