Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Symphogear
This poll is closed.
Chris 41 39.42%
Hibiki 26 25.00%
Tsubasa 5 4.81%
Shirabe 5 4.81%
Kirika 3 2.88%
Maria 9 8.65%
Genjuro 15 14.42%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I don't know what the poll is for again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

the gay boys anime movie made 158m yen (~1.4m usd) in under 4 weeks

bless you Japan

maybe that means they'll make more

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I did it, I caught up on another show :toot:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Knorth posted:

What did you watch?

Snow White with the Red Hair

I think Dimension W may be the next show I work on, not sure. I'm 8 episodes behind on everything so I'm going for the ones that are easy to marathon first.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Strange Quark posted:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Erg posted:

Also included: poo poo or get off the pot

that's a good one

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Lemon-Lime posted:

Just make the right choice and vote for Genjuro.

very disappointed I voted before this was an option

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I hadn't voted yet, so I've now voted for Genjuro to restore the balance.

since we traded your vote was for one of the girls that only has one vote, I don't remember which one though. I just picked randomly.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

a cartoon duck posted:

does anyone else actively look up spoilers to see if stuff gets dumb later on so you can temper your expectations accordingly or am i the only one

I do this sometimes, especially if it's a manga with ominous tags so I can decide if it's something I want to get invested in or bail on.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv posted:

My rule is only one manga at a time

how is this possible

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I have a big list of stuff I need to finish but pretty sure I'm just going to read manga all day today instead of doing any of it

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sharkopath posted:

ill do your work for you, for money

I'd probably do it myself if I was getting paid

just got my paycheck but I can't deposit it because we're broke til money the state owes us comes in :v:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

like the rationale of "hmm...you're acting up because of your hormones, so as a superior human i've decided to remove your balls" doesn't sit 100% well with me, but it should improve interactions he has with others so :shrug:

plus that's one less thing for him to get cancer in --

Parallax posted:

it also helps with preventing some cancers and stuff too so that's an even better reason?

that too

:hf:

e: I guess two less lol

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Davincie posted:

look if we start chopping off body parts to evade cancer there's no stopping

the angelina jolie method

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I don't have a wallet or any cash on me

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dryzen posted:

I don't know what to do for the next 2 hours

manga

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

I like that batoto puts the scan groups' names in the list so you can see at a glance what you should avoid without having to even read the descriptions.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

VostokProgram posted:

A question for my tea drinking comrades: what is your preferred means of water-heating? I recently acquired an electrical kettle and I must say I was thoroughly impressed

I was using an electric kettle and a regular kettle on the stove depending on if I was at work or at home but switched to this thing (3L) and it's fantastic.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
for brewing I use tea bags (fill my own with loose tea not pre-packaged at least) for easier cleanup, because otherwise I leave tea in the infuser thinking I'm gonna get one more brew out of it and forget to clean it out

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
When I was in school I'd never get tickets for parking pretty much anywhere I could find a spot but they get me every time when I have to go back to campus for some training or meeting because there are about 5 visitor spots on the entire campus and they're marked 1 hour parking only, so if you're there for an all-day training you're just hosed.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Riding a bike seems like a very dangerous activity on pretty much any road I can think of other than one or two that do actually have bike lanes, but they're only lanes that go from one park to another so tough luck if you actually are trying to get somewhere and not just riding for fun.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dryzen posted:

a thing people say here, the place with no sidewalks whatsoever: "Those stupid bike riders should be riding on the sidewalk instead of acting like they own the road"

also good luck on the road clinging to the side of a hill that's all blind curves with no shoulder

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
ok I've farted around at work long enough, time to fart around at home

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
hmmmm looks like I'm going to need a new hard drive soon, at least it hasn't failed completely yet so I can back up all my Skyrim saves lol

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
hard drive failed and now it looks like my kindle may have finally given up the ghost too, wtf is with my stuff dying tonight :mad:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Davincie posted:

all the yaoi on it got too hot to take haha

fortunately I have all that backed up in the cloud :heysexy:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

haha

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Strange Quark posted:

Otoh, it reminded me to check for Rakugo's OP single, and that's still solid. :toot:

that's a good song

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I watched an episode of Dimension W but kinda ran out of steam because I can't watch on the big tv where my parents might see if I still lived with them. The sound on this laptop blows and I have no idea where any earphones are.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
however I am totally using my work laptop for anime and manga until I can fix my computer :getin:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
hope that job comes with some big paychecks or at least other really nice perks to offset the big headache

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

chumbler posted:

To be honest, it probably has more to do with me than with the job, since other people seem to manage fine. I just can't get myself into the mode of being okay with not having something done yet or not having it done to the degree that I know I could or should have done it. Also yeah, pays real well.

That one dude is a prick though and everybody hates him.

potentially they are slackers or are at least doing closer to the minimum and letting you carry more of the weight

also

Droyer posted:

Destroy him

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

episode 10 of Haruchika is another odd one, it's taken half the time to introduce a hint of mystery and Haruta is being super sus

this was pretty magical though

e: and I had no idea that scene was a reference til just now, whoops

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Mar 16, 2016

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
pretty sure that reporter was voiced by Junichi Suwabe so I hope he shows up again and gets to talk some more

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

a reference to what

Dog of Flanders apparently

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
oh yay my kindle wasn't totally dead, just mostly dead

I thought maybe the battery was too far gone to recharge but it finally did, plus got the update I got a very ominous email about the other day, that if it didn't get updated it wouldn't be able to download books anymore.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Man I sure as gently caress feel prepared for an invasion!!!!

what about giant bugs and/or zombies

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

yeah was wondering if you'd be able to like hop in a tank and drive it around and poo poo

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
although the usefulness of tank driving kinda relies on empty tanks just sitting around with the keys in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

chumbler posted:

Korean webtoons make Bleach look like it moves at the loving speed of light.

reading them week to week is a special torture but it's not so bad if you can read a bunch all at once

• Locked thread