Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

redreader posted:

The phone call was on Thursday afternoon saying "we're going to give you an offer!". My friend at the company said that on Friday during standup, my future (?) manager said he was talking to the recruiter about my offer, and to tell me that 'they're going to extend an offer to me'. It's Monday afternoon and I haven't heard anything yet. I'm wondering if this is still a normal amount of time to be waiting. They haven't interviewed anyone else for the job, and I feel like I should be relaxing saying 'I'm about to get an offer' but instead I'm not. Is this a normal amount of time to be waiting? I'm sure it is, I just feel like it's not.

There’s a million possible mundane bureaucratic reasons it might be taking a while, you have direct communication that the offer is coming, this sounds extremely normal. Congrats on the future offer, hope it is good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU