Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
there's i think one part of vlr wher eyou need to have taken a note to memorize a passcode or something and the game doesn't let you open the in-game notes. But luckily the 3DS has an integrated, "game notes", feature - need i say more...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
also a trailer for the third one went up to-day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8z9yogpeUA

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Zero Time Dilemma seems to be ditching the visual novel trappings in favour of more cinematic style cutscenes so it might not be right to talk about it in a thread clearly marked [VN]

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

please add clobaa to this gmae the new one

i hope the opposite of this

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Doctor Goat posted:

i wish 999 hadn't been so slow

it was really getting on my nerves before i really even got into it

virtue's last reward's flow chart mechanic is so wonderful... i love it

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

well, the 30 minutes i've played of it.

i can confirm that its good

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

I think the trailer for the new one dropped. I'm not going to watch it unless I can get a confirmation that it's spoiler free for VLR.

there is one small spoiler for VLR in the trailer. if you scroll up, you can see it right here in this thread.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
it's really tiny... barely a spoiler in fact. i'd say knowing that there is a third game is more of a spoiler in fact

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

i think i will just do 1 ending before i play vlr. well, im playing ace attorney games for a while first anyway

I'm jealous at how much good gaming you have ahead of you

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

This game is good, but brother, I am bad at math

Check this out: The digital root of any multiple of 9 is 9

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

You should definitely play 999 before this, anyone considering it. If only because I'm pretty sure with the convenience of jumping in VLR you'd get frustrated at playing 999 over and over again.

also the fact that getting the to be continued and finding the information to bypass it in another timeline is a big twist ending in 999 and just a regular game mechanic in vlr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
well it's a hand held game so you can play it on the bus

• Locked thread