Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
she's leading in pledged delegates too though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

point of return posted:

she's leading in pledged delegates too though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHS-K7OuLAc

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Jewel Repetition posted:

(Serious thread)

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Its weird how trump has yet to do anything he wouldnt have were we to assume he was working for hillary to secure her thr presidency and destroy the opposition

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Its weird how trump has yet to do anything he wouldnt have were we to assume he was working for hillary to secure her thr presidency and destroy the opposition

I have to agree to this.
I'm waiting for the convention, it's mostly likely he would announce it then if that were the case. I doubt anyone would want to tough it out through the entire general election if they are merely a plant.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

i waited for the pivot and it never came

i waited for trump to walk back all his racist poo poo and it never came

maybe he really is going to destroy the republican party from the inside

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

L
M
A
O

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
Yep

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

he fired his campaign manager at 10 am on a monday. my personal odds have just gone up to 99.9 percent.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

on the one hand i have a hard time believing trump is willing to sacrifice his ego and dignity to destroy the republicans from the inside and but on the other hand i'm pretty sure hillary has been selected as our next president by the illuminati so who knows what trump was ordered to do

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

it will also be very funny when hillary's plant actually beats her in the presidential race because she is such a bad candidate that the body public rejects her as a tumor

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Homework Explainer posted:

he fired his campaign manager at 10 am on a monday. my personal odds have just gone up to 99.9 percent.

lol i didn't even think of this, wow

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

zen death robot posted:

Bodies don't reject tumors, they either hang around forever causing no harm or multiply rapidly and take over other organs and eventually kill the body

i disagree

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

zen death robot posted:

get one and find out :twisted:

America is getting one next January whether we want it or not.

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
He doesn't have to be a Hillary plant for him to be a non-serious candidate. Maybe Trump just really, really hates the republicans?

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
he's lost multiple friends, accreditations, awards, and marred his family name. Egomaniac millionaire businessmen do not, in my experience, throw their empire under the bus unless they mean it. The biggest threat to Trumps international business prospects is his campaign. I can't see any amount of bribe money or brownie points with politicians being worth that.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

echronorian posted:

he's lost multiple friends, accreditations, awards, and marred his family name. Egomaniac millionaire businessmen do not, in my experience, throw their empire under the bus unless they mean it. The biggest threat to Trumps international business prospects is his campaign. I can't see any amount of bribe money or brownie points with politicians being worth that.

trump is the boss. Note: not the same character as the big boss, who trump is not.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Hillary is gonna give him a new identity and he'll live out his life as nondescript b/millionaire donald pmurt, from somewhere far away

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Just wait until America rejects Hillary like the poorly matched replacement liver it badly needs.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

echronorian posted:

possible unintended consequences

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

echronorian posted:

I can see a series of 30 year old polaroids featuring a 6 year old boy in a gimp suit and an unbelievably coked up Donald being totally worth it.

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
Per CNN

"Washington (CNN)Donald Trump has directed nearly one-fifth of his campaign cash to companies that are part of his vast business empire, new federal records show."

Lmao

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Is that illegal?

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
He was paying his other companies for things like hosting events, so yes, it is legal to use your own money to pay your own company to do their jobs.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

mitztronic posted:

He was paying his other companies for things like hosting events, so yes, it is legal to use your own money to pay your own company to do their jobs.

see haliburton

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.
Have there been any polls comparing Hillary now to any of the non-orange candidates that lost? I don't think anyone runs these I'm just interested to see if she would be leading against Cruz or JEB! at this point had they won the nomination.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

RasperFat posted:

Have there been any polls comparing Hillary now to any of the non-orange candidates that lost? I don't think anyone runs these I'm just interested to see if she would be leading against Cruz or JEB! at this point had they won the nomination.

IIRC Kasich was the only one that presented a credible threat, and that's mostly because he was viewed as a generic republican by everyone.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Jeb! is a closer and i wouldn't count him out until the race is actually done

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

A Winner is Jew posted:

IIRC Kasich was the only one that presented a credible threat, and that's mostly because he was viewed as a generic republican by everyone.

Lol at the idea of Kasich being a threat. But seriously an unknown generic Republican bringing the heat to the dynastic figurehead who's been the presumptive 2016 nominee for 8 years is kind of troubling. If Trump wasn't the nominee we might have gone off the rails.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

RasperFat posted:

Lol at the idea of Kasich being a threat. But seriously an unknown generic Republican bringing the heat to the dynastic figurehead who's been the presumptive 2016 nominee for 8 years is kind of troubling. If Trump wasn't the nominee we might have gone off the rails.

:ssh: generic politicians always polls way better than actual people since there is nothing negative associated with them :ssh:

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

A Winner is Jew posted:

:ssh: generic politicians always polls way better than actual people since there is nothing negative associated with them :ssh:

True. Also I just checked the current favorable charts and the Republican field is just awful, even comparing to Clinton with a strong showing of -12. Trump is -24! Cruz is -24. JEB is -23. Christie is -18. Rubio is -11. And Kasich is sitting pretty at at basically 0. Lots and lots of winners this season.

(Note: I expect partisan politics to keep most politicians into the +/- 5 category, we just don't like our politicians)

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

RasperFat posted:

True. Also I just checked the current favorable charts and the Republican field is just awful, even comparing to Clinton with a strong showing of -12. Trump is -24! Cruz is -24. JEB is -23. Christie is -18. Rubio is -11. And Kasich is sitting pretty at at basically 0. Lots and lots of winners this season.

(Note: I expect partisan politics to keep most politicians into the +/- 5 category, we just don't like our politicians)

Yup.

The fact that Clinton only has -12 across the sum of all demographics isn't surprising in the least bit after 25+ years of an entire conservative industry entirely dedicated to trashing the poo poo out of anyone with her last name.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

That Trump is essentially an undercover agent has popped up more than once after a late night over beers. It's insane enough for 2016.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

jarofpiss posted:

Jeb! is a closer and i wouldn't count him out until the race is actually done

:lol: the october surprise to end all october surprises

A certain music starts playing just when Donald looks down for the count

https://vine.co/v/iOTvvP1I110

flashpots go off around the ring, and Jeb tags in to bring the presidency home

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

A Winner is Jew posted:

Yup.

The fact that Clinton only has -12 across the sum of all demographics isn't surprising in the least bit after 25+ years of an entire conservative industry entirely dedicated to trashing the poo poo out of anyone with her last name.

really says a lot about how dumb the electorate is that after 20 years of american heroes trying to tell the truth about the clintons she's only sitting at -12

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Toadvine posted:

:lol: the october surprise to end all october surprises

A certain music starts playing just when Donald looks down for the count

https://vine.co/v/iOTvvP1I110

flashpots go off around the ring, and Jeb tags in to bring the presidency home

it could happen. i've had a sneaking suspicion i fell into a coma some time last year and it has all been a horrible brain damaged dream ever since

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Toadvine posted:

Is that illegal?

As long as you charge the same rates that you would normally charge to anyone who isn't your campaign, it's okay.

We should check to see if Trump put stock into the hat industry before his campaign. And not just the "Make America Great Again" hats, there's also the Drumpf hats, the "America Is Already Great" hats, and all sorts of other knockoff jokes.

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

jarofpiss posted:

really says a lot about how dumb the electorate is that after 20 years of american heroes trying to tell the truth about the clintons she's only sitting at -12

There's a lot of boy who cried wolf going on with the Clintons. When real, valid criticisms and scandals come out, most lump them in with the Vince Foster poo poo because anything negative about the Clintons is obviously tinfoil hat right wing smears.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

jarofpiss posted:

Define...heroes...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Bloody Queef posted:

There's a lot of boy who cried wolf going on with the Clintons. When real, valid criticisms and scandals come out, most lump them in with the Vince Foster poo poo because anything negative about the Clintons is obviously tinfoil hat right wing smears.

Yeah, that's exactly how it is. The Alex Joneses are crazy for believing every bad thing that's ever been said about her but the Obdicuts are also in denial of reality if they think she's never ever done anything wrong.

• Locked thread