Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

jarofpiss posted:

really says a lot about how dumb the electorate is that after 20 years of american heroes trying to tell the truth about the clintons she's only sitting at -12

Define...heroes...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Bloody Queef posted:

There's a lot of boy who cried wolf going on with the Clintons. When real, valid criticisms and scandals come out, most lump them in with the Vince Foster poo poo because anything negative about the Clintons is obviously tinfoil hat right wing smears.

Yeah, that's exactly how it is. The Alex Joneses are crazy for believing every bad thing that's ever been said about her but the Obdicuts are also in denial of reality if they think she's never ever done anything wrong.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Jewel Repetition posted:

Yeah, that's exactly how it is. The Alex Joneses are crazy for believing every bad thing that's ever been said about her but the Obdicuts are also in denial of reality if they think she's never ever done anything wrong.

The Clintons are pretty good lawyers. They always know just how far they can go while still being in the technical right. Just look at how Bill parsed his famous "I did not have sexual relations" line. It's too beautiful to be science but too exact to be art.

Of course then Bill went and flew just an inch too close to the sun and that nosy rear end Ken Star finally got him on enough of a technicality to allow Newt to go for the jugular. 'Course, then ol' Newt went and missed when he came at the King.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Gyges posted:

The Clintons are pretty good lawyers. They always know just how far they can go while still being in the technical right.
I could never describe this itch of a problem I had with The Clintons, but this describes it perfectly. They clearly stand a considerable distance away from the general American left on specific issues. However, they make sure they don't walk far enough so their feet don't cross the line, in order to not raise any alarms. Even if they personally wish they could walk a few feet further.

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Considering the emails the Clinton campaign is sending out I'm starting to think this thread may have it the wrong way around:

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice
Are we calling this confirmed yet?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I feel like if Trump was really a Clinton plant he'd wait till late September or early October to start tanking this badly.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

gret posted:

I feel like if Trump was really a Clinton plant he'd wait till late September or early October to start tanking this badly.

The best plants don't realize what they are, and achieve the ends of their handlers via their own nature.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Trumps gone off the reservation.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

[In a sauna some time last year]

Bill clinton: the wife is going to do it this time, donald. Shes lucky the gop is such a bunch of losers and nobody great like you is running, somebody like you would clean up this time. She wouldnt stand a chance, i tell you what.

Donald trump: hmmmmm

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

The Groper posted:

The best plants don't realize what they are, and achieve the ends of their handlers via their own nature.
probably the best way to explain what happened to occupy

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

papa_november posted:

probably the best way to explain what happened to occupy

The nature of all leftists is to play hacky sack in the park until everyone gets bored and goes home. Truly we are our own worst enemies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Would explain a lot.

• Locked thread